Monday, October 27, 2014

Our Mistake and A Big God

Are our mistakes too Big that God Almighty whom had sent His Beloved Son to take the Punishment of our Sins not able to forgive us? No, He loves us so much that He knows that in of ourselves, we cannot but He Will!!!

He only wants us to come back to Him and talk to Him!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

When Pastor Mark came to Christ, he had borrowed 16.5 millions of dollars to play in the stock market but the stock went south and even the interest he could not able to pay bank!!!

He had worry till sickness appeared in his tummy and other part of His body. He was into bankruptcy when he came to Lord many years ago!!!

Lord loves him and gave him peace!!! At the worst moment, Lord got him to thank Him on what He still have. It is about shifting focus from problem to focus on Jesus Finished Work!!!

In Christ, we have to exercise our Faith to Look to Christ for Solution as All Solution is found in Him!!!

I Don't know how Long Lord trained him to Look to His Abundance of Grace and Mercy of David. But one fine day, out of desperation, he drove his car to some Highway and stopped to worship Jesus that in Him, the Stocks would headed north and delivered him!!!

As he proclaim his Deliverance in Christ, Lord Finally Delivered him with a surplus of 5 million, which he give away to his mum.

What I know is he caught hold of the sermons of Pastor Prince and kept listening and listening wherever he went; so much so that the wife think he was weird and wanted Pastor Prince to counsel him for listening too much to the sermons aka even going to sleep, he played the sermon!!!

But it was this listening and he got hold of the Truth in Christ that God has no choice but to command the blessing to him!!! So building of Faith in Jesus Finished Work and How Much God the Father loves him that he got his deliverance!!!

There was a cleaning lady that looked to Jesus to bless her ability to go church to worship Him as she had to work long hours at a coffee shop!!!

The fact is Lord can use any ways to deliver the Answers but our Focus must be in Christ on the Cross had taken the sin and the curse, for He hung on a Tree!!!! The Law said the man who hang on a Tree is cursed and thus Lord Jesus by dying on a Tree for us delivered the cursed life!!!

Lord sent a man to force her to have a toto ticket and out of no choice, as she didn't gamble, she bought it from him. Well, the numbers came out and she was so blessed that she could go church and have enough for her livelihood!!!

It is the focus on Jesus deliverance that she was delivered!!! Glory Glory!!!

Lord loves simple Faith and one that knows Father God loves them very much!!!

Just like me, it is not about I am perfect but I detest myself for who I was that I prayed to Father God that if the Jesus preached by Ps Prince is really so Good, let me have His Personality and His Character!!! I cast my Old Nature to Him.

I didn't ask for more! But what I didn't realise was it was a Big Faith and a Big Answer that I was led by Lord within me to pray!!!

As one who wanted Jesus, who is the magnet of All Blessing, my life is blessed!!! Even with all these training going on, I have a roof over my head and has ample money to spend!!!

As I cast the Love of Money to Lord Jesus to handle, I have no emotional tie to money at all!!! I don't have any feeling to money. As such it had no hold on me!!! Glory Glory!!

The Promise of Blessing by God to Abraham, that God will bless his Children and as we Believe in Christ, who is The Seed, in Him we become the Child of Abraham and The Promise of God is made available to one who believe.

We become the Heir of the World through Christ Jesus!!! We co-Heir with Him, who is the magnet of All Blessing!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: