Sunday, September 1, 2013

From Him Thru Him n To Him

Romans 11:36
'For From Him and Through Him and To Him are all things.

[For all things originate With Him and come From Him;

All things live Through Him, and all things center in and tend to consummate and to end In Him.]

To Him be Glory Forever! Amen!'

This is the open service message for today by Pastor Lian. She told us that all things starts with Jesus, and end with Jesus and the in between also with Jesus. So, we always have Him with us and we are not alone!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am going through the saddest of my moment that I wondered if I am still usable by Lord for His Glory!!! I did not know that I have kept so much sadness and unhappiness in me till the worshiping song at the end of her preaching! Lord reminds me that Jesus is enough, I am to look to the Cross and the World behind me. He told me not to turn away!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

It started with Pastor Lian giving a few testimonies of simple trusting of Jesus and it works!!! She kept telling us to repeat after her that Jesus is enough!!!

The worship song was by the worship team, but it met the preaching just beautifully. When things were orchestra by the Lord, it was just perfect!!! Glory Glory!!!

Lord let Pastor Lian preached this message using the Book of Esther. I strongly believe Lord is speaking to me. I am glad that I have a Almighty God by my side. He is my Strong Hold and I shall not be shaken!!!

I saw how Lord delivered Esther and her people and I believe Lord is speaking to me about me and my entire family tree!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I was all tears, running out like an open tap throughout the worship and some more as Lord wanted me to be strengthened!!! I was composed after that, Glory to Jesus!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba Father, thank You for loving me so much that this service You speak to me LOUD and CLEAR!!! I received them in the Name of Jesus!!! I will see Your Deliverance at the Right Time, Right Moment!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba Father, I thank You that when they come against Jews, they are coming against the Apple of God's Eye!!! I thank You that You always stand up for us!!! Thank You for being a Faithful God!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: