Sunday, September 29, 2013

When Sin abounce, Grace Super Huper abounce!!!

I like to thank Lord that He is a Almighty God and God above all other God!!!

This morning, I encountered the worst form of attack as I was made bodily weak and draw into sleep and hard to wake up. But I have a Almighty God with me that when I am unable, He is able!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I was so weak and my balancing was out of tune. But Lord is a Saviour and all that we would faced, He had been judged on the Cross for it. With that, I could receive His Grace to wake up and receive His Strength to sit up and get out of bed!!!

I could not focus but Lord is my Focus. I am weak and He is Strong!!! It's amazing I could step out of the house to go to church!!! I am glad Christianity is not like any other religion!!! My God is with me!!! Hallelujah!!!

From the various YouTube about those that died and went to Heaven but as it was not their time to return, even though they like to stay in Heaven, Jesus still want them to return to this world again.

For Christian, death is fulfilled in Jesus and we cannot die anymore. When we sleep, we just exit from this ugly body and become a beautiful wholesome spirit and soul and enjoy the new life of Heaven that is full of Love and fun!!!

So death is nothing!!! Just like Peter in the bible, he was stoned to death, but Lord still restored him back to full. John was put in a pot of hot burning oil but nothing of him was burn. Even when Daniel was put in cave with hungry lion, Lord shut the lion's mouth!!!

It's not for the world to decide when one could live. It's depends on our personal wish and depends on if Lord need us here to do work for Him.

In YouTube yesterday, a doctor said that KGB didn't want him to leave the country and knocked him down. He was badly injured! But as it was not His Time to die, Lord let him saw his parents and know about how they had disappeared from him. But restored him back to life and healed him fully!!!

Just like my mum, her time is not up yet and even though they could make her lost her mind and very sleepy, on the set time, she will be healthy again!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

This is a God that those who did not have a relationship with Him, don't know about His Mightiness. No other god can be above Him as they are all his creations, the angels!!!

I am glad that I have Him by my side!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: