Monday, September 2, 2013

Jesus, The Aleph Tav

For many years, I have know Jesus is my Author and Finisher, the Aleph Tav of my life. Somehow, I could not apply this into my life even I know it in my head.

Yesterday, Pastor Lian showed the ancient way of writing Aleph, an ox, a 'u' on top of the character and a 'o' on the bottom of the character. Tav is in the shape of a cross!!!

With this picture in my mind, finally, it sunk into my heart that Jesus is my sacrificing Lamb of God at the Cross. I could visualise He is the ox for me and the Cross, His Finished Work for me!!!

Glory Glory!!! Finally I have the word to claim for my salvation from all the attacks that came upon me!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

This end time wisdom shall heal the world of all sicknesses!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! I finally could see clearly the finished work of Christ for me and for many others!!! Hallelujah!!! Glory Glory!!!


No comments: