Sunday, September 15, 2013

When My Pastor Sing

Glory Glory to Jesus!!! What a good timing!!! Yesterday was Jew Sabbath and at the same time, it is their Yom Kippur, Day of Atonement!!! Hallelujah!!! And today is Pastor Prince's wife, Wendy Prince birthday!!!

Pastor Prince started the service singing a love song he composed for their wedding long ago!!! He told himself that one day when her birthday fall on Sunday, he is going to sing for her!!! And the day is today!!!

It was so sweet as if the air of love fills the whole kingdom!!! Glory Glory!!! When he sings, I felt as if Lord Jesus is sending His Love to me. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I enjoyed every moment of it!!! Glory Glory!!!

Here is his song:

'Lord has been so good to me
He has given much to me
He has given me Life and Health who He's still in me

Then He saw how alone I was
walking through this world below
He search all the Riches of His Heaven
and He found pretty you

Now my life is full of colour
fill with Love that is true
He gave me the Best of His Treasures
When He gave me you...x2

W e n d y....my lovely lovely lady
A picture of such beauty
is His Gift to me

Now my life is full of colour
fill with Love that is true
He gave me, the Best of His Treasures
When He gave me you...

When He gave me you, my love
When He gave me you....'

Then Pastor started the sermon by telling us all the prophesies are fulfilled. The only blessing that is outstanding is when Jesus Coming and our body is renewed, no more old age and no more sickness!!! Same as what Lord told me about His Healing when His Time is here!!! Glory Glory!!!

End of the service, the Horn was sounded, church orchestra played the national song of Israel, The Hope! After that is another joyful song of the Lord!!! I feel as if the time has arrived and this is the celebration of His Coming!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

When I went church today, I saw Su a few rows behind me and she was waving at me happily!!! But like what she had been doing ever since she walked off, by the time I finished my enjoyment in the Lord, I turned and she was gone!!!

In this dark moment of my life, it seem all my siblings turned away from me!!! The way they talked to me, even though I had made some kimchi and going to give to them, their tone is not good!!!

So far, each of them have 2 rounds of taking care of my mum with eldest sis. But they were not happy in my unable to participate. When mum was here for 1 year plus, they came every weekend and I had to open this house to them and provided the food. No one say anything much, even though they know ex had reduced the allowance and I am spending on my saving, except 2nd sis had been giving me $50 monthly for some months before she finally stopped. That's all!

Now the table is turned and they expect me to be a part even though my health wasn't that strong to help!!! They don't understand what I had been going through!! For Su, she said I stayed too long at home and are crazy!!!

Only Lord could understand me and with all these rejections, this late morning Pastor singing about his love to his wife, let me feel some warmth in it. I know that Lord is bringing my future man to me soon. I am looking forward to meet him. I am looking forward to have a new body as this current body, the curse tried to get me age faster than I should!!!

I thank You, Lord that You are my Life and Resurrection!!! Only You, You alone could save me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: