Friday, September 13, 2013

Jesus Finished Work at the Cross

For many years, I had this impression that even though Lord Jesus willingly let the temple soldiers arrested Him, the rest of the suffering, I always thought He had to endure all of it in feeling victimised.

It was last Sunday when new bible verses of His journey to the Cross was showed that I realised Lord was not fearful of the Sins and Judgement that were going to pour on Him. He willingly let His Body take all the pains and all the suffering so that By His Stripes, We are Healed!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

John 18:4-9
'Then Jesus, Knowing ALL that was about to Befall Him, Went Out to them (did not withdraw, but went to meet them!!!) and said, "Whom are you seeking?"

They answered Him, Jesus of Nazarene. Jesus said to them, "I AM He".
Judas, who was betraying Him, was also standing with them.

When Jesus said to them, "I AM He", they went backwards and Fell to the Ground!!! (Slain by the Power of I AM!!!) (if Jesus is afraid, this is the best opportunity to run, but He waiting for them to get up!!!)

Then again He asked them, "Whom are you seeking?"
And they said, "Jesus of Nazarene."

Jesus answered, "I told you that I AM He. So if you want Me, let these men go their way. (He even had the time to negotiate for His Disciples freedom!!!)

Thus what He had said was fulfilled and verified, "Of those whom You have given Me, I have not  lost even one [John 6:39; 17:12]'

 Matthew 26:65
'Then the high priest Tore his clothes and ....' (This signified the end of Law (the tearing of his garment by Aron led to his own death. As long as he didn't tear, the anointing on his role stay), the new High Priest is Jesus Christ!!! Grace and Truth come through Jesus Christ)

Luke 23:13 - 15
'Pilate then called together the chief priests and the rulers and the people,
and said to them, "You brought this Man before me as One Who....,
behold, After Examining Him before you, I have not found any offense in this Man in regard to your accusations against Him;

No, nor indeed did Herod, for he sent Him back to us;
Behold, He has done NOTHING deserving of death.'

Luke 23:22-24
'A third time he said to them, "Why? What wrong has He done?
I Found in Him nothing deserving death; I will chastise Him and release Him

But they insistent and urgent, demanding with Loud Cries that He should be Crucified.
And their voice prevailed (accomplished their purpose)

And Pilate gave sentence that what they asked should be Done.' (In Him no sin, through Him no sin, Jesus went to the Cross carrying my sins and your sins!!!)

Isaiah 50:6
'I gave My Back to the smiters and My Cheeks to those who Plucked off the Hair;
I Hid Not My Face from shame and spitting.'

Matthew 26:67
'Then they Spat in His Face and Struck Him with their FISTs; and some SLAPPED Him in the Face,'

Matthew 27:26-31
'...;he [had] Jesus WHIPPED, and delivered Him up to be crucified

Then the governor's soldiers took Jesus into the palace, and they gather the WHOLE BATTALION about Him.

And they STRIPPED OFF His Clothes (Jesus was naked) and put a scarlet robe upon Him,

And, weaving a CROWN of THORNS, they put it on His Head and put a reed (staff) in His Right Hand.

And Kneeling before Him, they Made A Sport of Him, saying, "Hail (greetings, good health to You, Long Life to You), King of Jews!"

And they SPAT on Him, and took the reed and STRUCK Him on the Head.

And When they finished Making Sport of Him, they STRIPPED Him of the robe and put His Own Garments on Him and led Him away to be crucified.'

John 19:17
'And they took Jesus and led [Him] away; so He went out bearing His Own Cross, to the spot called The Place of the Skull - in Hebrew it is called Golgotha.' (The Son of man crushed the head of the devil)

Psalm 22:14 - 
'I am poured out like water, and ALL My Bones are Out of Joint.
My Heart is like wax; it is softened and melt down within Me.

My Strength is dried up like a Fragment of Clay Pottery;
[with Thirst] My Tongue cleaves to My Jaws;
and You have brought Me into the dust of Death. [John 19:28]

For [like a pack of] dogs they have encompassed Me;
a company of evildoers has encircled Me,
they Pierced My Hands and my Feet. [Isaiah 53:7; John 18:37]

I can count ALL My Bones; [the evildoers] gaze at Me. [Luke 23:27, 35]

They part My Clothing among them and cast lots for My Raiment (a long, shirt-like garment, a seamless under tunic) [John 19:23, 24]'

Matthew 27:41
'In the same way, the chief priest, with the scribes and elders, Made Sport of Him, saying,...'

Matthew 27:44
'And the robbers who crucified with Him also ABUSED and REPROACHED and Made Sport of Him in the same way.'

Amos 8:9
'And in that day, says the Lord God, "I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the EARTH in Broad daylight. [EZek. 32:7-10]' (The Light of the world dying, that's why no more light!!!)

Matthew 27:45
'Now from the sixth hour (noon) there was darkness over ALL the Land until the ninth hour (3 o'clock).

And about the ninth hour (3 o'clock) Jesus Cried with a LOUD Voice, "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" - that is, "My God, My God, why have You ABANDONED Me [leaving Me helpless, forsaking and failing Me in My Needs]" [Psalm 22:1]' (Lord Jesus taken all the situations of Ra (the bad) that we will never have to suffer all that again, we can look to Jesus forsaken and claim Lord is with us!!!)

John 19:26-30
'So Jesus, seeing His mother there, and the disciple whom He loved standing near, said to His mother, woman, See, [here is] your son!

Then He said to His Disciple, See, [here is] your mother! (Lord even have time to get John to take care of his earthly mum!!!)

After this, Jesus, knowing that ALL was now Finished (ended), said in fulfillment of the Scripture, "I thirst". [Psalm 69:21]

A vessel (jar) full of sour wine (vinegar) was placed there, so they put a sponge soaked in the sour wine on [a stalk, reed of] hyssop, and held it to [His] mouth.(Lord redeemed our curses so that we shall not be cursed!!!)

When Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, "It is Finished!" And He bowed His Head and gave up His Spirit.'

Luke 23:45
'While the sun's light faded or was darken; and the curtain [of the Holy of Holies] of the temple was TORN in TWO. (Jesus opened the way for us to fellowship with God!!!)

And Jesus Crying out with a LOUD Voice, said, "Father, into Your Hands I commit My Spirit! And with these words, He expired. [Psalm 31:5]' (Jesus even took authority over His Own Death after fulfilling for us the sentence of death of Law, and all the things we lack that now, He is my Shepherd and I shall not lack!!!)

He is in control of the Will He promised His Father, to fulfill, and He did it willingly to set us free. Whom the Son set free shall be free indeed!!!

The Cup of Sin is the Wrath of God and He took our punishments and our death and healed us of all sicknesses!!! He redeemed us from all curses, with the drinking of the sour wine and man hang on a tree is cursed. He redeemed us from all form of curses!!!

Glory Glory to His Finished Work at the Cross!!! He is my Hero, my Saviour, my Redeemer, my Ransom. He is now my Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus!!! He is my Holiness in the eye of God!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: