Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Lesson for Leader to Learn

As I am soon stepping out to do my daddy's will, He leads me through Matthew to learn about the role of a leader!!! It is really eye opening!!! Now I finally understood why those, whom Lord led to see hell, they saw their pastor there!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Matthew 18:5-6
'And whoever welcomes a little child like this (people with child like faith) in My Name welcome Me.
But if anyone Causes one of this little ones who Believe in me To SIN, it Would Be Better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.'

Lord let me realise that as a leader, we are to lead our own sheep to look to Lord and not to magnify Law as Law STRENGTHEN sin. He said it's better for us to have a large rock around our neck because from my understanding,

Hell is a place to shun. One cannot rest and always thirsty and always have fire burning and tortured by the devil who hated man because of we are from God. It's a place with strong sulfur smell, hard to breath, cannot sleep nor sit. The soul will be injured by all these torture. So, if someone think it's better to die, esp they have not accepted Christ, they are in for a surprise!!!

Here, Lord teaches leader how to handle brother who sin against you:

Matthew 8:15-17
'If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over.
But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that "every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.
If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; 
if he refused to listen even to the church, treat him as you would a pagan or a tax collector.'

At first, when I saw pagan and tax collector, I thought can turn away from them but when I continued reading and read back again, I realise that for tax collector, I cannot ignore. Even I might not like him, I still have to pay him tax and smile or be friendly to him!!! So Lord wanted us to remain humble even when face nasty person!!!

Matthew 8:18-20
'"I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
Again I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in Heaven.
For where two or three come together in My Name, there Am I with them."'

So when a brother was bounced in sin, as leaders, we should come together in combine prayer to free the brother of the satan that has caught hold of him!!! How many Christian brothers and sisters would do this? Instead of condemning the sin. I wonder!

Any way, Lord led me through this before and I know prayers do work!!! Glory to His Faithfulness!!!

Matthew 18:32-35
'Then the master called the servant in. "You wicked servant," He said, "I Cancelled ALL that debt of yours because you begged me to.
Shouldn't you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?
In Anger his master turned him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed.
"This is how My Heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother from your heart."'

Many times, when one has unforgiven in their heart, this will become some form of suffering. It is when forgiveness is given, then the sicknesses will depart from the person. I heard this many times from those who pray healing for people!!!

Abba Father, I thank You for the lesson this morning!!!

No comments: