Thursday, August 8, 2013

Singapore

I live here for 40+ years, today is the first time I bother to write something about it. All this was impressed by the Lord! Glory Glory!!!

I remembered the peaceful village life, even though my family life was not that peaceful because of a mad uncle. We were made to shift to my mother's side of the family. It was a few uncles family living together and we were always reminded to bow down and be humbled by our grandma.

We moved out of that place to our very own HDB flat when I was around 10 years old. From there it was a new learning to be alone by ourselves except for a 3rd uncle on dad side living near by. I thank the foresight of the government to plan for flats to house the people! I thank them for the CPF scheme which had helped many to acquire their own flat.

Life was getting better and better till growth in Singapore reached it first peak! Then it was for the government to think what next for the country to move on. There was a few trying out, I learnt recently that we all learn through failure. It's through failures that we gained our experience to move on. If we fear to fail, we will never move on. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Singapore went through a few cycle of financial correction, sicknesses - SARS, through what next for us to move to. Currently, the great influx of people, even though many complained, but without them businesses will be slow. So, more people generate more movement of cash!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Personally, I also went through a few cycle of lacks when ex lost his job when I just quit my job to look after baby Jc. Each of the 3 rounds, the experience told me that not to focus on problems but to concentrate on Solution!!! Glory Glory!!! This is one of the good way of life I learnt from P.

I thank late President Ong Teng Cheong for the foresight and the government to pick it up and carry on in the development of the Mass Rapid Transit!!! It has improved the mobility of people by a great deal!!!

We might complained about the high cost of transport, but we need to think that without the generation of income, how more lines are to add to the existing one. I once read from Taiwan talked about their Mass Rapid Transit. The man said that their government had to think so long about committing such a huge amount to this area of development. He said that Singapore without blinking an eyelid, committed so much money into it!!!

To take for granted that it should be so and to hear others talked about their problems that I learnt to appreciate what the government do here!!!

Then it's about the gambling center, yes, morally it might be bad, but, it's about to let the flow of money remain at homeland or to let it outflow. After all, gamblers they never change, they will go no matter if the center is here or elsewhere!!! The goodness of it that more people are attracted here!!!!

Consider what our leaders had done here that now a lot of people want to come here, it is amazing!!! I ever talked to my mum's tenants. They had stayed here for quite many of years. She said, our government are doing many things for the better of the community, better than theirs who did nothing. It was another awakening for me!!!

So, with Singapore National Day approaching tomorrow, I thank Lord for blessing Singapore and I thank the Leaders in the government for making the step forward for the betterment of Singapore as a whole!!!

We can complain at the wrongs but when are each of us going to look at solutions and take our next step out from where we are!!! Moving ahead is about not afraid to make mistake! We learn from experience and move on. As long as we are moving on, there is progress!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: