Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Everything in Life happens for a Reason

I just went to YouTube and Lord led me to watch Joel Osteen's sermon, 'Everything in Life happens for a Reason'.

Finally I have a better idea of why I went through P's betrayal and all these various curse that was and still is in my life.

Lord knows that I am a pretty stubborn lady in term of moving away from what I have. I am easily contented.

I used to be so used to marry to P that even in divorce, I still hoping for him to return one day. But it was this final curse that came through the $100 note that he paid me that I finally had enough of it! This curse involved the cursing my whole generation and whole family tree generation.

With this, I finally realised he is someone I better don't have with me than to be with him. Finally I would never want him even though he is showing kindness again!!! I finally saw his evilness and greediness on what I have or going to have!!! Finally I understood Lord's intention.

Lord always told me that I will be having sexual relationship with the new man very early in knowing him. I always don't like the idea. Imagine Lord had been telling me again and again. For so many years ever since the divorce!!!

I could not understand why He wanted me to do that!!! It was this morning when He gave me wisdom, then I realise the issue. You see, P could be nasty to me, but through the 10 yrs of marriage, if I was unhappy with him, he would just pushed me into the bedroom and bumped hard in me. Then my anger would be gone. He showed me he was in control of the situation.

Lord said he is just waiting for my financial blessing to come and he would use the same method to show me that I still want him!!!

Lord said if I have given my body to the new man, I will be loyal to the new man and resist him!!! This is His Plan to stop him from deceiving me!!! Praise the Lord!!!!

Yes, he is observing me closely to check when I will be receiving my blessing!!! He want it, even want to use his girl to get it!!! That's why, he accused me of don't care about my girl if I totally don't will it to her!!!

Lord knows that previously I like this home and I felt bad leaving this place. He let all the curses come to me so that I would want to move to where He planned to put me. Even the man He arrange, I will accept wholly. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

He knows He has to push me to accept His Plan and He uses temptation of Goodness and pushing from the old and the bad to get me moving!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

From this, you can see He did so much just to get me to where He want to put me. I used to reject and resist and for P, I even felt bad that he could not partake my joy. But now, I totally no feeling any more about P and I no more reject and resist. I accept fully and prepare to move forward with Him!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

A few months ago, when Lord put forth this having sex early into the relationship, I actually felt like a prostitute selling my body! That's how much I guarded myself against others!!! But ever since I let go of my pride against man, when Lord put forth this plan again, I did not resist against it. But as it was a field that I never tread in, I don't know how to go about it and I have to depend on his Grace to get it accomplish!!! Glory Glory!!!

The new man is the one that He gave me 2 focus long ago. One focus on Pastor Prince teaching and another on this man. Lord said he rejected me on the first meeting but on the 2nd meeting, after He renew me, it would be a different ending. I thought it sound like Jesus first coming, Israel rejected Him and His Coming back again, they will accept Him!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

At this point of time, I really appreciate Lord for all His shifting and shaking, to move me to a better place and a better man!!! What can I do except to thank Him for His Great Love for me!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: