Sunday, August 25, 2013

Learning about Jesus Redemption

In Church, Pastor Prince always said that if Jesus did not rise again, we won't know our sins were fully paid. It is when we know He died and 3 days later rose up, that we know all our sins were settled.

I used to wonder why must we know about His Rising to know our sins were paid!!!

Recently, Lord led me through a simple process that let me understood it fully. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I was applying peanut butter on my white bread when I saw a black dot on one corner of the spread. I used my butter knife to remove it and put on a tissue paper.

As I did not check if the black dot was on the tissue, I assumed the tissue had taken it and apply the remainder peanut butter on the knife on my clean slice of bread and the black dot was still there. I had to remove it again and saw it on the tissue, that I knew it was gone for good.

The next time I was applying the peanut butter on the white bread again, another black dot appeared. I had to remove it and made sure the tissue got the black dot that I knew my knife was clean of that black dot.

Lord led me through this simple process to know why knowing Jesus had died and rose again on the 3rd day with all our sins judged and He could be seen in His Beautiful Righteousness Robe that now we know all the sins are judged in Him and 'It is Finished'. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: