Friday, August 23, 2013

God Speaks!!!

Today I woke up like a new day of Hope!!!

From New Creation Church meditation email, I saw this:

'Genesis 41:39–40
Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, “Inasmuch as God has shown you all this, there is no one as discerning and wise as you. You shall be over my house, and all my people shall be ruled according to your word; only in regard to the throne will I be greater than you.” 

My friend, promotion and increase come from the Lord through His wisdom, presence and unmerited favor. It may feel like you are stuck in a hopeless situation, cast away and forgotten, but the story isn’t over yet. The Lord’s promotion is coming!'

I go wow, Lord speaking to me this after telling me how my near future will be!!!

Then, as I login to Facebook, I saw my Israel tour leader post this in his Facebook, while waiting at the bus stop with his daughter and saw the moon still high on the sky. Here is the verse he posted:

Isaiah 60:20
'Your sun will no longer set, and your moon will not fade; for the Lord will be your everlasting light, and the days of your sorrow will be over.'

I go wow again, Lord speaks right into me!!! Glory Glory!!!

I scrolled down and saw what Pastor Prince post in his Facebook:

'My friend, whatever situation you are in right now, do not give up. Remember that the Lord is with you to give you success.' 

It is a triple confirmation of what He is going to do next in my life, family life blessing is coming!!! Hallelujah!!! 

I am happily waiting even though the situation at this moment is not as rosy as it should be. But I am happy about what Lord is bringing to past in my life and in Jc's life. Surely it is good!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: