Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Walking

With my walking with the Lord coming to the first ending, I am receiving even greater prosecution from curses and from my siblings, yeah, inclusive of Su, who had let her husband tore the bible I blessed her and all that Lord had spoken to her!!! I could see, as she walked away, she is even more covered by darkness that I found her just like my other non-believer siblings!!!

Lord tested her yesterday in prayer healing but she totally cannot concentrate at all!!! That's how covered by darkness she was!!!

As for me, darkness tried their best to destroy my daily understanding that my life is under the greatest threat currently. Now, I finally understood how my mum fell! Lord opened the wisdom for me to learn through my personally going through it!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Right now, Lord is leading even more, even in things about myself that I have not thought of, He get me ready for it!!! He did not let me go through shame, regret!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

All my siblings are trying to convince me that my believe for Jesus is unreal, is of the devil! They are trying to tell me I must go by self-effort! As the time is getting closer, darkness is sending more to convince me to move away from Lord!!!

But Lord let me walk through these 7 years to see His Faithfulness and know that He is real that I will not trade anything to get away from Him!!! He is the one and only one that could save me fully!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

The coming week, 9th August, is Singapore National Day. I like to thank and honour the government and the people in Singapore that move Singapore ahead.

I like to thank and honour Lord Jesus and Father, the God, that put His Blessing in Singapore and thank Him to let Singapore be the covenant of Grace be magnified fully!!! We might be tiny but Lord Jesus surely like to use the small to show His Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

As I go through great prosecution, I don't know if I am able to come here to post. As the Lord lead, I will post. But for now, I will concentrate more on the Lord!!!

Even Ps Prince is preaching about reading the bible and meditating His Words to prosper and to be in health. I pray that you, my readers, heard what Lord put in this blog to lead you to Him. All His Glory I have put here for you to know Him.

I pray that you pick it up and walk with Him personally to receive His Grace, His Empowerment!!! Our part is just a willing heart to listen to Him and obey, through Pastors and people that point you to Jesus and His Fullness!!!

May Lord bless you!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: