Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Church of Jesus Christ

Years back, after I have accepted Christ, there was one such night, Lord gave me a dream of 3 big churches. The thing is, I saw only one brightly lighted up in His Glory and 2 other was in darkness. At that time, I could only identified 2 of the churches. Finally, with recent report on the news, the 3rd church finally surfaced! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I know NCC was led by Lord to reveal about Jesus. This is the church that was brightly lighted up in His Glory!!! This is the knowing in my heart then.

When CHC got into news with the misused of church fund lawsuit, then I realised this was the 2nd church. But I was wondering where was the 3rd church, which was in darkness. It was when FCBC recently brushed with MOM that I realised they are the 3rd church. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am surprised that Jesus had a testimony in the bible, where an adultery woman was brought to Him to be stoned under the Law of Moses. But Jesus upholding the Law, told the Pharisees that he who is without sin cast the first stone. But one by one, from the oldest to the youngest, they left the scene.

Jesus looked down at the woman and asked her 'where are they who accused her', she replied, 'No one, Lord'. Jesus told her that He does not condemn her and asked her to sin no more!!! Glory Glory!!! Lord gave her Grace so that she could walk out of her sin. Hallelujah!!!

Paul said in

1 Corinthian 5:4-5
'When you are assembled in the Name of our Lord Jesus and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present,

hand this man over to Satan, so that the sinful nature may be destroyed and his spirit save on the day of the Lord.'

By forgiving a person in sin, and just love the person to wholeness with words of Christ to uplift her spirit, surely sin will drop. By issuing a law for her to get out of the sin, bible said that when Law give strength to sin. In this case, instead of solving the problem, one is adding fire to it!!!

This is when the people involved in counseling, use their own righteousness to judge the one who had fallen from Grace that prevent her from getting out of her sin.

If we could just forgive and just point her to her stand in Christ, sin will drop as Grace super huper over sin!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No wonder the bible said a student could not be higher than his teacher!!! They could not see Jesus Grace in the bible!!! They only used their self righteousness to judge, no wonder she had to leave that church to go to one who could accept her as Christ has done a perfect work for her.

She was cheated of her love and a baby was produced was already sad on her end. For her senior to condemn the situation that she went through and brought no comfort to her, what can she do??? She has even admitted to the sin, it's time to relief her of the anguish and let her move on with life. Emotion takes time to heal, it's not like a switch that the moment other said one not supposed to love someone, they could immediately turn the tap off.

I am glad that Lord is not like man. Even He opened a can of worms about ex, He knows I won't be able to stop loving him immediately. He slowly reveal more and more about his evil. As I knows what Lord could do, with Lord clearing my unhappiness, I could easily accept him back, it is not easy to fully not want him anymore!

Lord patiently waited till he cursed me with that $100 note that cursed my whole generation that finally, I said enough is enough.

Even the new man Lord is blessing me, Lord knows his requirement and conditioned me for 3 years to accept it. Even after that, I wonder how am I to satisfy him daily. Lord showed me these few days that He could enable me!!! With that, I rest in Him and let Him bring the blessing to past!!!

Only Lord and Lord alone, knows how to handle man. Man has no clue, they mess things up. I am glad Lord is the one leading me and not mere man. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!! Glory Glory!!!

No comments: