Friday, October 31, 2008

The Rest

It is good to have the peace of mind and rest in the Lord. As you read the panicked post of my girl’s exam, I am finally relieved. Lord is so good, as I trust in Him, He came in strongly the past few weeks to help my girl in her exam.

Jc has attempted her last Chinese Paper 2 on Thursday. Praise the Lord, she said it’s pretty easy even though her friend, whom is good in his studies, remarked that it’s tough. Jc shared with me that one section of the paper was what she had done in her Higher Chinese enrichment class. She is taking the normal Chinese. Praise the Lord!

Though I have yet to see any paper, Jc has gotten to see some of her papers. She has done pretty well and I am happy. Thanks to the Lord that helps her for the past few weeks.

Another issue I faced lately was my husband. Previously, he always come back home on time, so communication wasn’t much of a problem. Lately as his work get busier, handling 45 projects with time tracking, stress is getting to him. He used to wake up 8 plus but now 7am he is awaken. Previously he didn’t spend the night out. Nowadays, His after work time was spent either on work, meeting vendor or going to the pub with colleagues cum friends. This has taken a toll for me. For weeks I have been trying to tell him that he values his friends more than me, he doesn’t seem to get it. Even Saturday night, he also went out till 2am.

As a wife, I was unhappy. But there was no way I could convince him to spend some time with me. Finally, I found it hard to fight with an unwilling heart. I let him go and trusted the Lord to bring him to his senses and rest in His Peace. This rest wasn’t an easy one. I cried a few times over he valued his friends more than me. Seem as if I am nothing in his eyes.

Today, he sent me a sms to tell me that he is starting handling another account. Lead by the Lord, I replied that ‘what does he implied?’ As all his nights were all out, I asked him if he means sacrifice some of his sleep too. He replied that in either ways, he needs my support.

Lord leads me to quote his past relationship where his ex-girlfriend had an affair with the neighbour. I told him finally I understand why that girl went to another man for love. I told him that he has time for his friends and vendor, but no time for his wife nor ex.

He took it as I am not supporting him. Lord leads me to tell him that I needed to be loved too. Not that I won’t support him. Later part of the afternoon, Lord leads me to sms him with this. ‘Long ago, when you said you love me, you spend time talking to me. Nowadays, when you said you love me, you spend time talking to others. Go figure!’

There was no reply from him. I had brought Jc to the seaside with Su and wanting him to pick us up on his way home. Lord told me that he would come to pick us up at 10pm. He really came at that time. He sounded gentler now. Praise the Lord!

Abba Father, thank You for loving me much and helping me in this issue. I have been trying to tell him what you use a sweet and short message to get a good effect to him. Praise You for Your display of wisdom, just like the way You saved the lady caught in the adultery and the Pharisee wanted Lord Jesus to judge her and they wanted to stone her. Lord Jesus, Your reply that those who are without sin cast the 1st stone was a very sweet and perfect judgment. You uphold the Law and saved the girl. Praise You for Your wisdom to let my hubby see light in this darkness. Hallelujah to all that You have done for me! Thank You for loving me so MUCH!!! Amen!

No comments: