Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Sheep

This morning, I am thinking of my Abba Father, what a Good God He is. Lord is so good in the Big issue and the tiny issues in our lives. Each problem we faced, He is the Saviour in that problem, no matter if the problem is big or small. Take for last evening, we were at the beach and De rented bicycle bottle holder is gone. It was still there when he reached where we were. Somehow the screw dropped off when he removed his bottle.

At first he did not realise it was the screw has dropped. He was wondering why the holder is loosed. I prayed to Lord to be their light, help them find the screw. As the day is getting dark, around 7+pm, not much day light left. They used Su’s iphone and my ipod light to search. After some searching, they still could not find. Prompted by Lord in my heart, I decided to look for the screw myself. The moment I shone the ipod light on the ground, I found the screw. Praise the Lord for His Leading. :D

Su and I are feeling very blessed, small issues in life, like Su had forgotten how to marinate chicken wings to not enough salt at home, how to fry 1.5 packet of mee hoon (Chinese white, thin noodle), Lord taught Su and we had a yummy dinner. Praise the Lord!

This is what Lord revealed to Su as she meditated Psalm 2. We do feel sad that Lord is such a Good God and yet, not many of His sons know that. I mean all around the world. I feel heavy in my heart to share this to let you know….

Psalm 2:1
Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain

LORD: Most people don’t know how to walk with me, they either reads my words, without knowing me, don’t want to talk to me , but keep praying for blessing, when they didn’t see it, they move away. SIGN........

Psalm 2:2
The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the Lord and against his Anointed One.

LORD: Some of them claim themselves as my son, Lord Jesus, do all sinner things, preach on all the law ,which Lord Jesus had taken care perfectly on the cross, to my lost sheep, give wrong ideal to them, and worse of all call my Grace Church as cult church. SIGN............

Psalm 2:3
‘Let us break their chains.’ they say, ‘and throw off their fetters.’

LORD: Some even throw poison email to my precious sheep, and lots of nonsense thinking they know God.

Psalm 2:4
The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them.

LORD: Abba father is highly above the universe, I saw everything. When time is right, I will throw all of them to Lake of Fire.

Psalm 2:5
Then he rebukes them in his anger and terrifies them in his wrath, saying

LORD: When ever they plot plan on my sheep, I will destroy. Which ever sheep stand strong on me, they will not get it.

Psalm 2:6
‘I have installed my King on Zion, my holy hill.’

LORD: Around the world, Israel is the place, where Lord Jesus was born as human, and that is the place One Day also Israelite will say Hallelujah! Amen! Lord Jesus! They will see Lord Jesus as their True God.

This is Lord’s precious words to us, to remind us who He is. Su and I enjoyed so many blessings just by believing all that Lord promised in the bible. We don’t doubt His words at all. We claimed all the blessings by believing in our hearts that this is what He is giving us. Lord going to bless both of us and put us in the top of the world..to be Heir of His Promise. Lord told sis that she could take 1st class flight to Europe with her husband. That’s how much Lord is blessing us, in abundance….if only you dare to believe and come close to talk to Him, mine and yours, Daddy God….

Abba Father, I pray that this post will open the eyes of the Lost Sheep who don’t know they are lost. I pray that this post will bring many sheep back to You, for You to love them much! I pray in Jesus Almighty Name, Amen!

No comments: