Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Father

Abba Father, my Daddy God is such a wonderful and protective God. I am glad to run back to Him 2 years ago. Yesterday, Lord told me to meditate Psalm 120. In this meditation, Lord told me how people will react to our blessings. As Lord told me and Su that whoever sincerely come to know Him and talk to Him will get bless by Him. Those who turn away, be angry, look to their blessings or throw darts at us will not be blessed by Him.

I hope when you learn of my blessing, you will walk closely with Him to get yours too. Don’t look to mine in anger, for Lord said that my blessing is ikan billis, which means just a tiny portion of His Abraham blessing. As such, you need not envy about me, you could patiently get to know Lord and let Him greatly bless you. This is His Promise in the bible.

Here is my Psalm 120 meditation:

Psalm 120:1
I call on the Lord in my distress, and he answers me.

LORD: I will help you in your distress when you call upon the Name of Jesus. Father God will help you!

Psalm 120:2
Save me, O LORD, from lying lips and from deceitful tongues.

LORD: When you receive your blessings, people will talk about you. Do not pay attention to them. I will shut them up for you.

Psalm 120:3
What will he do to you, and what more besides, O deceitful tongue?

LORD: They will ask “why you?” They will also compare their years of service with your “no service”.

Psalm 120:4
He will punish you with a warrior’s sharp arrows, with burning coals of the broom tree.

LORD: Their gossip can be ugly, you are not to bother about them. I will curse those who curse you. Those who say negative about you, I will put words back into their mouth.

Psalm 120:5
Woe to me that I dwell in Meshech, that I live among the tents of Kedar!

LORD: You are among them but you are not of them. Father has placed you high above in heaven, inside Lord Jesus. Do not bother about their harmful remarks.

Psalm 120:6
Too long have I lived among those who hate peace.

LORD: Those, who disbelieve or did not walk with me, will wonder how you get your blessings. They want you to share the methods, tell them to trust ME.

Psalm 120:7
I am a man of peace; but when I speak, they are for war.

LORD: Lord Jesus will not let them bounce on you. I will shut them up eventually. Father God loves you so much.

Do not think it’s unfair, don’t harden your heart and do not look to my blessings. Look to Jesus, get to know Him better, let Daddy God bless you your portion. Actually, I have no idea that Lord is going to bless me and Su so so MUCH.

It was in each small step I walk closely to Him and trusting Him, as I meditate more of the Words of Christ, Lord revealed even more blessing to me and sis. It all about His LOVE for me and Su, not about how we walk with Him. Praise be the Almighty Lord Jesus, who is so loving and so protective. Daddy God, thank You for raising me and Su up so high up. So grateful to this new life that You are blessing both of us. Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen and Amen!!!

No comments: