Tuesday, November 11, 2008

As the Deer

As the deer panteth for the water
So my soul longeth after thee
You alone are my hearts desire
And I long to worship thee

Chorus:
You alone are my strength my shield
To You alone may my spirit yield
You alone are my hearts desire
And I long to worship thee

As I was meditating Psalm 42, the 1st verse ‘As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God’ this morning, I was telling Lord that how much I want to sing this worship song.

Today is my care group day, and I could not make it as Jc have to sleep early and hubby has been working late…no one to look after Jc as my care group usually ends 10pm+. I have so much wanted to go to today’s care group as Lord told me this will be my last. I am going into service soon.

Praise the Lord, around 6:50pm, hubby called me up and told me that if I wanted to go for my care group, I could. His com call meeting was cancelled and he was on his way home. For donkey of weeks, he usually works till 9pm+ and for weeks, dinner is about me and Jc only. This can be pretty boring. Praise the Lord, after so many weeks of not coming home for dinner, hubby tonight came home early and had his dinner. I get to go to the care group.

Lord satisfied my wish, one of the worship song is ‘As the Deer’. I am so happy to worship Lord with it. Praise the Lord.

From this meeting, I could see Lord is working lots of miracle in lots of people lives. Many get exceptionally good blessing that they had never seen before. Like the one doing soccer business, they want to expand their business to primary school. Without advertising, schools just keep calling up to ask for their service that they are fully booked. They enjoyed 5-digits amount blessed twice, not knowing where the money come from.

There were miracle healing from Holy Communion taking, there were also supernatural jobs come looking for her, supernatural protection from financial effects that have affects other colleagues but not him when he trust his business to Lord. Generally, my care group people are greatly blessed by Lord. Praise Him for His blessing on each of us.

Abba Father, Daddy God, thank You for looking after me and taking such a good care of me. I feels so honored to be well taken care by You. Daddy God, I love You very Much because I know that You first love me and still loving me so Much!!! Hallelujah to You, Lord Jesus!!! Amen and Amen!!!

Update:

A lady from the care group was praying to be retrenched; she has found a new job and would like to get retrench to get her retrenchment benefit instead of quitting without any payment. Praise the Lord, Daddy satisfied her wish 2 days later. Hallelujah!!! Amen!!! She got 2.3mths and was so happy!!!

No comments: