Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Is This a Gift?

Based on NCC today’s Daily Devotion, I would like to share about the gift that each of us have. From my post I had written sometime back, you can see that young time, mum said that I ‘big mouth’, whatever she shared with me I broadcast to other. Is this a gift? My sis, Su, over spend her monthly salary that debts piled up with different banks around Singapore. Her ‘no sense on the value of money’ is this a gift?

To us, human mind and understanding, and the negativity of this world, the only comment that people would say is BAD!!!! This is the human eyes looking at things around us. But, what did God, our Beloved Daddy, sees? Beauty is each of us in His eyes. How can we see ourselves by looking through the eyes of Lord Jesus is depended on how close a relationship you want to have with your Heavenly Daddy.

This is what He revealed to Su:
Daddy is happy when we:
1) listen to His words (sermons)
2) read the bible to understand Him
3) have problem look for Him, nothing for you, all about Him. Lord is happy to serve you.

Lord sometime back revealed to me that He is blessing my hubby to a management post. I told Lord, my hubby, Pr, prefers technology and he prefers to concentrate on his interest, he is not interested to be a manager! Lord replied me that He will change Pr. This was revealed to me about a year ago. Praise the Lord!

Lately, looking at Pr’s department development and where the director overseeing them is moving the team, I could see Lord’s hand is on it. He got Pr’s colleague to be the manager of the team and told him that he must set up the department up. This colleague, SF, wants to go to China to work. His boss said that he must set up the department, from 3 of them to a bigger team, train Pr to take over the job, and then he can go for his China post. Praise the Lord!

Don’t this sound like Canaan, which Lord blessed the Israeli people? The giants went in there to dig wells, planted fruit trees, etc. Then Lord led the Israeli to victory over the giants and occupied the land. This manger post is not what Lord final destination for Pr. In His ‘tele-conversation’ with me, He told me that He is blessing Pr to be a Director, International level. Praise the Lord for His Goodness.

Su’s elder son was a very low self esteem boy. In Primary 1 -6, Su said that he always got red marks rotating around the subjects. To many, he looks down and out. But, He is not so in the eyes of Lord. Recently, Lord revealed what De will be in future.

De has grown up pretty well. He is a sensible teenager and very caring about his mum. Sometime when Su was tired, he cooks dinner for the family instead. As he grows closer and closer to Lord, his below average result took a turn for the best. In this final year secondary 3 exam, he was telling his mum that he got 1st in class for Chinese. Yesterday he told her that he got 1st in Chemistry in class. Lord is leading him to his blessed position. Hallelujah!

Lately, while preparing Jc for her SA2, I really got a very big headache. There are a lot of areas that she needs lots of Daddy God Grace and Mercy to fill her up. If I look at her current performance, I would wonder what future does she has. What Lord revealed to me is a very good position that she will be holding in future. When Lord first revealed to me, I was like har, she is that? I totally cannot imagine her in that position at all. But I know Lord is always faithful. He told me that primary 1 to primary 5 will be her growing curve. I trust Lord is leading her to where He wants her to be. He is training her to reach her goal. Praise the Lord!

As Su and I walked closely with Lord, He blessed us each a very good job, those gifts that look bad in human, with His blessing, His Grace and His Mercy working for us, we are shaping into that blessed post He is blessing us. All these 2 years we look to Jesus, learn more about Him and realise how Good Daddy God is. With each increase in knowledge, Lord not only blessed us, but our family members too! Hallelujah!!!

Last Saturday night, I told Lord: ‘where in the world can I find such a person, No one can be like You, no one can be like You!’ Yes, no one can be even a mm close to how good Lord is. His blessing surpasses all the goodness I could get in this world!

He is blessing me a peaceful life, a wealthy lifestyle and a blessed family where all of them will handle top position in future. Isn’t all these what we chasing after in the world? As I chase on Jesus instead of the world, Lord leads me and my family there, He also leading Su and her family there. What more can we ask, except to serve Him with all our hearts. Praise the Lord! Thank You, Daddy God!!! Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen!! Amen!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I AM BLESSED BY YOUR ENTRIES..THANK YOU FOR NOT HESITATING TO SHARE