Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Blessing of the Lord set Me free and brings no harm

If any of you, my reader that has been following my blog from the beginning, you might wonder what happen to the thyroid that I am trusting Lord to heal.

2 month ago, as I went for my blood test, Lord told me that it would be my last round of blood test. However, as I visited the doctor, he told me that my condition seems stable. He wants to put me through 1 tablet of medicine to see if the condition remains. He said that if it remains stable, I can be off taking the medicine. That day, Lord through my sis, Su, told me that I am healed. Lord has healed me. I decided not to take the 1 tablet of medicine and trusted Lord that I am healed.

2 days ago, suddenly I recalled that my next test is coming soon. I have to check when the appointment is. Usually I put my blood test form and appointment card at my shelf. I could not find it there. Next I search my bag and my table; there is no sign of them at all. Then Lord revealed to me that He has taken away my appointment card and blood test form. He even said that He has deleted my appointment in the hospital data. Haha…no wonder Lord said the last test is the last one.

I called Su to double confirm for me. Su shared that the same thing happened for De’s injured wrist. Lord told her that her son was healed. Hospital smsed her once about the appointment and had since never call again. Praise the Lord! So, yes, finally I am free from this bondage. Hallelujah!!!

Oh yeah, the cough that refused to go is gone too. As I takes Holy Communion and trusted the Lord that in Him, I am healed, the healing came through. Today, Lord leads me to pray in the spirit the 1st thing as I wake up. He told me I am cleared of it. As blessing is coming, Lord is making sure that I am healthy to receive His great blessings. Praise the Lord.

Father God, thank You for loving me so much, as I read back my own entries in March and February, I realised that You have been loving me so much that daily, Your Grace flows strongly over my life. Praise You for being such a loving and wonderful Daddy! Hallelujah!!!

No comments: