Friday, October 10, 2008

End Time Revival

Last week Lord led me to wonder if end time has approached. Then He led me to listen to Pastor Prince Sermon, 18/04/2002 – 'The Gospel Revolution in the Last Days'. In this sermon, this caught my attention ‘In the last days, the Gospel of Grace will be preached throughout the entire world.’

This is what I catch today ‘The bible tells us this will happen because Isaiah 25:6-7 ‘On this mountain the Lord Almighty will prepare a feast of rich food for all people, a banquet of aged wine – the best of meats and the finest of wines. On this mountain he will destroy the shroud that enfolds all people, the sheet (Law) that covers all nations;’

2 Corinthians 3:13-14 ‘We are not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face to keep the Israelites from gazing at it while the radiance was fading away. But minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away.'

Lord leads me to realise that this is happening because Pastor Prince’s sermons on Jesus, Grace and Truth, is now being broadcast in the net like youtube, in Daystar and many other Christian satellite channels around the world. ABC, a family TV station, has telecast it in their primetime too. People around the world is waking up to the goodness of Jesus and realizing that Daddy God loves them. You just have to go to facebook and look for Joseph Prince, you will get people commenting that through his sermons, they finally knows that they are Daddy God’s beloved.

After the above disclosure, Lord led Pastor Prince to preach on the 4 horse in the book of Revelation that Lord had get me to post in the previous post.

Since yesterday, I have this impression to look for Smith Wigglesworth prophecy. I had tried to search for it in goggle but could not find anything. Today, I try searching for ‘Smith Wigglesworth vision’ instead. In this website, http://lit4ever.org/revivalforum/index.php?topic=90.0, I found several of his vision that Lord disclosed to him about the end time.

This is what caught my eyes this morning: ‘'I see the greatest revival in the history of mankind coming to Planet earth, maybe as never before. And I see every form of disease healed. I see whole hospitals emptied with no one there. Even the doctors are running down the streets shouting.'’

This is what Lord revealed to me in my meditation of Deuteronomy 28:12 ‘The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands.’ Lord said: ‘Daddy God will bless you with strong healing power that will heal all diseases and chase off all demons. Your house (church) will be a great blessing; all people who come to you will get healed. Father God will make sure the command healing take place.’

Praise the Lord, for all these 3 confirmations, all linked up nicely. Praise Daddy God, Lord Jesus and Holy Spirit for His movement on earth in this end time. I pray that the veil of those children of God that still believes in the 10 commandments will be removed to see the Goodness of Jesus in this end time.

Praise the Lord Jesus, for His Almighty Name, Jesus Christ and for His Grace and Mercy pouring strongly over those who believe in Him. Amen! Amen! Amen!

No comments: