Saturday, October 1, 2016

Meeting with my counsellor

Every month, a day is set to meet my counsellor and chat the happening or regards any updates.

She is keen to bring me at apply for HDB flat and told me someone here has been successful after 6 times of trying applying. It means she spent $60 for 6 times of trying.

I am not keen to go for the HDB each exercise of offering flats and pay $10 for each try of applying.

I hope Lord's promise of the Abraham Blessing will come in time.

My counsellor, Anita, is keen to see my blessing too. She responded if I invite her to the blessed home.

She even give me a dateline to update her on my Blessing on the 28/10/2016.

Today meditation Lord mention she is His Beloved Daughter and to bless her too!

I am sure she will be happy.

I surely have a busy week after the blessedness as I have to call PMO to arrange bringing the blessing to them, I also have to resign from my current work.

Then I have to call church to arrange blessing them.

Then I have to pack up and to be discharge from this centre.

Then I have to contact Israel embassy to arrange bringing the blessing to Israel.

Then go Israel for a couple of days, depending if next man wants some sights seeing.

On return, I have to prepare for house warming to invite my siblings and ex and daughter to my house to bless them.

And I hopefully next man will go Israel with me as I don't like to go there alone.

Hopefully everything will flow smoothly. Amen Amen!!!

No comments: