Saturday, October 8, 2016

Blessing of Abraham

As according to my meditation, my blessing of Abraham is going to Realise soon.

So Next Man be alert on my call to PMO contact line listed on the website. I am keen to meet you. If you take this opportunity to meet me, I will be glad.

My close friend from SCC has decided not to come to SCC anymore. I feel a bit sad missing her.

But with the blessing, I am also going to discharge from here.

The first 2 days of my blessing will be busy with blessing PMO and blessing some of the people here with enough money to buy their HDB.

Also, I have to clear out my things for the discharge next day.

2nd day have the discharge to do and last day of my Sats Kitchen job. And call NCC to meet them for Blessing.

3rd day to bless NCC and meet up with Israel Ambassador.

Then it's about flying to Israel to bless their budget.

Then if Next Man goes with me, can then have sight seeing for a couple of days before flying back home.

Hopefully everything flow smoothly for me. Amen Amen!!!

No comments: