Saturday, October 15, 2016

Succot

Coming Monday will be the Festival of Ingathering, Succot!

I left this Sunday to expect Lord to bring His Blessing to me.

If He still doesn't, I don't know what more to expect.

If He really bring, then my 10 years of waiting is finally come to an end.

I checked my record of Prime Minister's Office and realise it is at Istana; I always thought it was in the PMO building that I ever worked in there!

Let see how it turn out if I ever call to bring the blessing to bless the government! I never done so and don't know what to expect.

I do wonder if the Next Man is able to be there. If he miss the chance, it really like fairytale that never happen for reality.

Then I will only left 1 choice instead of 2.

I don't know how things will turn out.

Of course I know all that Lord told me but it might be fairytale if it doesn't happen in real life.

Of course I am hoping for the best. Amen Amen.

Lord reveals my weight will reduce to 53kg. I will be glad as that is the weight I had in My youth.

Another area Lord reveals my body and teeth and gum will be renewed.

I will be glad! Amen Amen!!!

Whether I am blessed or not, will not just affect me but the budget tight of Singapore and Israel government and the various people around me.

My counsellor hopes not to work any more if I bless her. It also depends how much she save for a retirement plan.

Beside the Government getting lots due to countries expenses, the rest get depends of the blood related and closeness to me. And the youth will not get much due to their youth. They live under their parents blessing.

The Next Man and ex will receive same amount as both are part of my life. Amen Amen!!!

I do hope things turn out as they should so that all would be happy. Amen Amen!!!

No comments: