Sunday, October 2, 2016

Rosh Hashana

This evening 6pm, it's the start of the Jewish New Year, Rosh Hashana. The year is 5777.

Pastor Prince commented from 1967 they get back Jerusalem, it's their 50th year. It leads me to think Jubilee year.

Time for my blessing to be realised.

Pastor Prince preached that for single Lord could bring a 7 fold partner. He also mentioned for the unfaithful husband can pray to Lord to build a hitch of protection on him and her to break the relationship.

Both quotes speaks to me as I could have the next man or take back ex.

This Abraham blessing will renew my youth and make me pretty again. Surely no women brought to ex can compare to Lord renewal power plus my richness ex heart will be moved.

It's only matter if next man still want to hide or come to the open to let me know him.

Lord speak so much good about him that made me keen to meet him. But I can't force him if he prefers to hide.

If he hides, what for do so much to break my marriage. Illogical!

After doing so much if he still hide, I feel he might as well never exit in my life.

However, if he turns up at PMO blessing, then he stands a chance to know me better.

Especially after the Israel trip, the relationship will get better! Then I can invite him to my housewarming as he is highly blessed too.

I leave it to him to decide if he keen to meet me alone. It about if you want me to talk to you or to your brothers too.

I don't have much time the first 2 days as I still need to submit my resignation and work another afternoon to fulfill the 1day notice. Amen Amen!!!

No comments: