Saturday, October 29, 2016

Finish Line

Lord used the Amazing Race to console me over not getting the blessing this October. He said this is a pit stop and next October is the Finish Line.

I know next year Israel will be 50 years old and 50 is the Year of Jubilee where all are set free from all set backs.

I know Pastor Prince is invited to Gemany to preach because it is Martins Luther 50 year of Refirmation.

Hopefully I will not be disappointed again.

I will start my application of HDB flat in November. My consultant pushing me to apply. I have no choice but to apply as the policy here in this center is pushing us out; not letting us stay here to long.

Regarding next man, I see no more action from him, probably he has given up waiting.

After all, he leads me and ex to divorce in 2009 and first appeared to me in 2012.

Then, he did some actions in 2013 and appear again in 2014.

After that no more actions from him. Maybe he has given up like the rest. I don't know!

If so, it's another fairytale that never fulfilled.

By right, going back to ex is the right thing to do just that, Lord all these years have been saying how matching next man and me are that leads me keen in knowing him.

For ex, I am the only lady he ever married to. He is not marrying again with any other ladies.

Just that his time with the PC is too much that there is not any family life with him. It's loneliness in marriage not like the normal married life for his parent divoce when he was 5, and he never learn about family life. His 2 elder brothers share the same traits.

I'm looking for a guy that could give me normal married life.

That's why I am attracted to Lord description of the next man that match me so much.

He should have understand me fully by my post. That is why he did those acts to let me know his existence.

If he still waits for me, that will be good.

Otherwise, I will need Lord to change ex to be more caring instead of facing the PC and I have to submit to his way of life.

Life here is about waiting for the manifestation of Lord for His Glory to shine High. His Coming only God, the Father knows. Only then will I be fully blessed. It's not about the Festival but He has yet to fulfill His Fall Seasons. Which fall season I will not know. I will need to trust what Lord told me and my part is to Just Believe.

The environment has to be dark enough for His Light to shine. So how dark is dark enough only Lord will know. Amen Amen!!!

No comments: