Sunday, October 23, 2016

Upset

I did not receive the blessing of Abraham. It's another fairytale of the Lord.

To wait for next year Jewish New Year, it's another year older.

Next Man, are you sure that you want to wait with me?

For me, I have no choice but to wait. From 38 to now 48, even though no matter how old I get, under the renew my youth like an eagle, Lord can renew my youth by then!

Are you sure you want to wait with me? You will be another year older too.

Or you have given up by now. If so, maybe I should consider ex again.

I know Lord's plan sure come to past, especially it's about JESUS manifestation. Just that the climate is not dark enough for His coming back yet!

I did know when Lord called me in 2006, He would take that long to manifest.

All that believe this calling with me has gone into disbelieve. I am being called so no choice I have to wait. I know JESUS will manifest but don't know when will it be.

Next man, if you wait with me, I will surely choose you over ex as I know ex is too self centered.

I know him to well to don't want him. If I ever choose him, it for Jc sake but Jc get used to the divorce that she don't bother much now.

Anyway, Lord disturbed his plan for me and I am upset. 

No comments: