Sunday, September 25, 2016

Today's Sermon

Today's Sermon sounded the Ram's Horn as it proclaimed the Finished Work of Christ JESUS and my Abraham Blessing is reaching as I step into October.

Upon receiving the blessing, the first people to bless is PMO. As I have no clue who and how to bring this blessing to the government of Singapore, I will call the PMO contact no. given on the PMO website to enquire who to and how to bring the blessing to.

Next man, if you keen to know me personally, be there to receive me. We can start being friend first.

Also, as you work in the government service, I like to invite you to accompany me to bless Israel government. Have you accompanying me is better then this clueless lady only meeting the Head of the Government. Hope you will agree!

The sermon talked about the healing of a blind beggar, it means my healing will begin soon!!!!

All these years of waiting I have not been so anxious before. It's a new life I am stepping into. Hope the process will be smooth. Amen Amen!!!!

No comments: