Saturday, September 17, 2016

2015 to 2016

Last week, while Paster Prince was preaching about the children of Israel has been under law for 1500 years,

Lord let me realised my blessing I waited till 2015.

After 1500 years of law, then Grace and Truth come via JESUS.

That means my blessing of Abraham coming this year as the Lord keep telling me through meditation.

I do hope it's the truth else my counsellor going to bring me to apply for flat in November.

The world is getting darker. Many people being cursed with mental illness and that's not good at all.

I do hope the healing power of The Lord can cure everyone of their illnesses.

Work wise I am busy by the late add on of duty that I must do. It affects my going home time.

I hope that they don't add new task for me to do so late in time!

Otherwise, I am okay with the job. Amen Amen!!!

No comments: