Saturday, September 3, 2016

A month closer

As we step into September, I am a month closer to the blessed month. Amen Amen!!!

Will The Next man step forward to meet me, it's all up to him.

One new man and the other the previous man, both I don't know if they are still keen. Maybe money will do the talking. Just that the motive is good or bad. Only Lord will know.

I am have started a part time job at the moment to please my counsellor that I should be independent and eventually have the money to buy a new flat and move out of this center. Amen Amen!!!

My counsellor discussed with me the discharge plan. They are pushing us out to be independent of them.

God blessed I have the Lord Abraham blessing to fall back that I shall not be in the wilderness. Even though I have the means to buy a new flat.

Abba Father, I pray that your blessing of Abraham will be real this time and deliver me out from the center who want me to get my own flat by my own ability. I call upon your Name and you said You will deliver me and Honour me. I pray in the Name of Jesus. Amen Amen!!!

No comments: