Saturday, August 27, 2016

Just a chat

A great man, Mr Nathan, had just passed on a few days. But as I did not read the news often, I only knew after he was gone and did not pray anything for him.

Yesterday evening I was off work at 4:30pm and managed to catch on TV the final moments before he was cremated.

Frankly I don't know much of him.

He came on the scene when I had wrong opinion of the government and had not paid much attention all the happening in politics.

I had since changed my opinion of the government and are positive now.

August has run fast and soon is going to be the final week of August.

I am looking forward to October and to the Jewish New Year, 5777.

Hopefully Lord will not upset me this time, so that it's time of my rising up to do His Job in the renewal of youth self.

I also hope that I will meet face to face the next man of my life. Hope he don't mind that I have been to IMH.

The renewal of youth will fully restore me to perfect healthy and beautiful and young again girl.

My dental appointment keep on postpone twice. Maybe Lord will restore my front tooth and need not visit the dentist anymore!!! Amen Amen!!!

Recently, I met Pearly, my poly days classmate. She looked aged and I almost couldn't recognised her.

Time flies, we have known each other for 24 years!!!

She could still remember me!!!! That shows that I have not age much!!! Recently someone told me I looked like in 30s!!!! Amen Amen!!!

Thank You, Lord for keeping me young!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: