Saturday, August 20, 2016

My future

Looking at the crowd that come for Joseph Schooling, I can't help thinking in future when Lord come in me fully with the youth renewal and all areas of abnormal becomes normal again aka sickness become healthy again.

This movement will generate more people rushing for it and hopefully I won't be so popular that the public place become inaccessible because of the crowd.

I just can't imagine; especially reading about JESUS in the bible had a strong crowd following him.

Whoever becomes my man, I do hope he is strong enough to protect me. ;)

Now already in August, just left 1 1/2 to 2 months more before Lord fully manifest in me. Hope this time is really the time. I have waited 10 yrs now!

My first stop of blessing is PMO.

Hopefully the man-to-be will be there to introduce himself to me. This is the only chance as I can't forsee where else could he come forward to meet me.

Hopefully he is brave enough to come alone for him to know me personally.

I would call PMO contact no. to know how to bring the blessing to the government. With such a large amount, I guess PM LHL will receive the blessing for the budget and for whatever that were lost in the Their investment that cannot be recovered.

If I get to know the next man, I will invite him to go with me to the blessed country to bless their government too.

He should know how to present myself to the other government more than I do and if he go with me, I would not be so lonely.

I can't imagine ex going with me as he always push the responsibility of things not involved himself for me to do alone. That's why life with him is so lonely that it's far too cold for a good relationship.

I have good expectation that the new man if he really love me, he will support me so that I will not be lonely no more.

I do hope so...

That's why I give more weightage to the new than the old. It's a brand new life I am looking forward to.

But if he hides in the dark, I will be very disappointed and I will take it as a joke that they played on me just for fun. But it's too much an effort to be done as a joke.

Who knows, he might change his mind after I been to IMH for they thought I was into suicidal.

Whatever it is or how my future will be, I leave it to Lord to bring it through. Amen Amen!

No comments: