Saturday, September 10, 2016

The latest Development

Nowadays, I am tired and need to take naps.

Don't know if this is the deteriorating of me due to the curse.

With Lord blessing approaching soon, I wish the day will come by fast so that I can be set free of all these curse.

This new work is pretty easy to do. I managed to stand 4 hours doing the task! Amen Amen!!!

There is this guy that brings drinks to me daily. I am grateful to him. 

He asked for my age just a couple of days ago. He just 32, while I'm already 48. 

Time flies just waiting upon the Lord. 

I am always reminded the next man is waiting for me. Whenever I find man being good to me. 

All that he had done in 2013-2014 left a great impression on me that reminded me to wait upon him. I  don't know how it will turn out eventually. 

What he had done to ex also reminded me no point to run away from him. 

I don't know if all that happened between ex and me, was it all his job.

All that happen is something that I need to clear with him eventually.

It's for a closure on my end for all happening were too close and linked together as seen by me. 

Hope he could enlighten me on them all. 

As all that happened cannot be brushed away as coincidence.

If anything he going to start with me, this closure is necessary. 

For me to have a peace of mind.  Amen Amen. 

No comments: