Saturday, September 24, 2016

My sister, Su

My younger sister, Su, faced money problem again.

I never understand how she could gather so much debts that no matter how much my mum had given to us as inheritent, just a few months later, she is borrowing from me again.

She commented her house and her son university hostel stay are taxing her.

Her husband is just about to start work means he is living on my mum's money all these while.

100k is not a small amount to have and yet they could spend it so fast, within months.

One worry I have on her is, whatever Lord is blessing her, will she finish spending in no time. This is my worry about her and her husband.

They have eyes for fashion and expensive taste but the husband depends on Su to bring home the bacons.

He never could stay on a job for and always complaining about discomfort at work. He has a high ego also prevent him to take scolding by boss. He has attitude problem.

I know with Lord's blessing, he can just spend and don't work but what I worry is he over spend on the unnecessary things.

They really need the wisdom from Lord on how to keep for future needs. Amen Amen!!!!

No comments: