Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Turn of Event

It's amazing that what Lord had been speaking through my mouth. It's as if I am speaking but actually, it was Lord, even it's nothing about Jesus!!! The latest development of event has turned to what we least expected.

Weeks ago, Su called for one of us, siblings to take mum in. Then I became aware of her symptom and started to call someone to take mum in, as mum did not want to come to my home because of the curse.

I have posted a few times on this subjects and finally, whatever that we did not foresee happened!

On Sunday, while I was heading towards church, mum was supposed to participate in a community opening funfair. But instead of enjoying the even, her body broke down and she could not support herself and the urine run down her and she had no clue about it.

Her neighbour called brother and he went down and together, mum was sent to the hospital. After 1 CT scan and 2 MRI, the doctor still could not know what she was suffering from. There was a big white spot on the front left brain with bleeding in it and there was another white spot with bleeding within that was on the right back part of her brain. They don't look like normal stroke nor tumor. Doctors are clueless!!! Only Lord knows...

I and Su has been praying for her and take holy comm for her and anointed her with oil. Her first day was unconscious most of the time, but she was alert this morning. But her memory totally gone.

Lord knows what is coming on her and keep calling for her to be moved away from her house but fallen on deaf ear till things turned pretty bad. That stupid curse had come so strongly on me that I was busy praying for myself and no time to pray for mum and she got it.

Ex was happy that it works and even checked if I am dead after that. He hopes it works on me. They even sent stronger these 2 days but Lord is faithful!!!

Even mum has 2 unknown white masses in her brain, she is functioning perfectly. Fully alert this early morning but fallen unconscious in the late afternoon. After looking at the 1st MRI, Su and me prayed for the swelling in her brain to be normal again and pray to Lord to remove the bleeding. Doctor told Su and Brother that blood might had dried on the memory and causes mum to lose her m
memory.

I was wondering how to get her fully healed and even called the emergency no provided by church. As I pondered how to get Lord healing to be effective and Lord Jesus healing from reaching mum, Lord led me to listen to a sermon on the Wine, Grain and the Oil.

Then I realised I had not give mum any Wine yet. I had used the oil but yet to let her take the healing of Lord Jesus! After the sermon, I realised what I missed and will minister that tomorrow!!! Thank You, Lord, for reminding me. Glory Glory!!!

Lord, I commit my mum's brain left frontal and right back white spot to you! No matter what is it, Lord, at the Cross in Calvary, you have done a Perfect Work and You proclaimed it is done. I believe so and agree that it shall be!

Thank You, Jesus for you are mum's healing and health and wholeness. I thank You in Jesus Name! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: