Monday, December 31, 2012

The Glorious Thing that God Did

Hallelujah!!! Glory Glory!!! With today's call forth of life in my mum's body as what Frances had taught, mum is healed. She could bent her right leg unconsciously, I also saw the right palm moves!!! Glory Glory!!!

Over twice she gave me a certain stare that I don't know what she is thinking in her mind. But I trusted Lord that it will be good in the end. Abba has led me to watch Charles and Frances Hunter 'How to Heal the Sick - Hour 1' and with the anointing that came through, Lord led me to pray for mum and moments later, her right palm and right leg shifted. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! I give all the Glory to Jesus!!! Amen Amen!!!

Today sermon I got my answer on how God, my Abba Father, do not see those 93years in the Israeli life in Judges. Plus these full 93 years into the 480 years in Kings 2, it, the 573years that Paul talked about in Acts. Glory Glory!!! Lord do not look to those days when we do not look to Him. He is always there for us when we looked to Him. Glory Glory!

Pastor also preached about the miracle that when the disciples Willingly invited Jesus into their boat, it immediately reached land. Before that they had been fighting the wind for a few hours into the night in the middle of the lake!!!

Pastor told us that we must invite Jesus willingly into our situations if we want to see miracle in our issues. Glory Glory!!! I have done so for my marriage and my parenting of Jc. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

After 3 weeks with her daddy, Jc is coming home tomorrow. Her daddy had enough of her and is not willing to take a 'No' for an answer! It is good to let him handle some of the responsibility to know what was it like in my end. 3 weeks with him and he is pushing her back! Haha...even though in the natural, Jc prefers him than me.

As for me, I used to push her to study. But this 3 weeks at the hospital and see how the doctors make their observation and recommendation, I don't want my girl to be like them. I rather she be what she likes to be herself. I will let her figure out in due time. Teaching her to trust the Lord is more important as it's a need for our daily life. I can't imagine a day without Him. His Wisdom is greatly appreciated and I conquered greater ground with His Wisdom. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I like the verse that King David said that 1 day with the Lord redeemed 1000 days in our life. I greatly appreciates this Truth as Lord blessing me to live that long is a proof of the Truth of this verse. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

There are greater push by Lord to us, the children of God to walk with Him this new year calling. Guess Lord is urgently wanting to bless His Children that He is calling us to wake up to walk with Him. He even got Ps Prince to show how much days we have lived without walking close to Lord and these are considered wasted years!!!

Lord through Pastor revealed the boat that was found was the boat used by Jesus long ago. As what used by Him won't be lost!!! Glory Glory!!! There is redemptive power walking with Him! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Even though Lord has healed mum mentally, He is not giving her much strength yet. Lord wants mum to learn to trust Him! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

After me and Su had been letting mum listening to worship song, be it English or Chinese, brother thought of copy us and from YouTube found a olden days singer that mum might like but mum did not like it. She preferred our worship songs!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord has been good to me. He even planned everything for me and knows how things works and how should I approach each step of my life. He said He is the Light! He really is the Light. He only shine forth what is needed for the next step of my need or my mum's need. Each day His leading is different. I had been praying in the spirit for 3 weeks for mum each day I visited her and today, Lord said call forth what is not there to be there! That is all that is needed. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

It's good to walk with Jesus!!! His Way is easy and His Wisdom is great. I am never good in argument and when I last cross sword with Rosy over Jc, the Wisdom of God gave me victory and coolness while she was hot on fire!!! Really, each step I walk, He showed forth; the last few days of praying in the spirit, He knew I needed that assurance and He was there and showed me He was praying with me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

He is such a Cool God!!! Nothing is beyond Him! He knows it all and when we look to Him, His Glorious Light just shine forth and we walk in His Path of Righteousness and everything is made Good in His Presence!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: