Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Point in Time

I am sad....very sad....from what I learnt from my mum entered into hospital to now in NICU. I used to be a very hack care person. I don't bother about tradition, I don't bother about people, I also don't bother about how the people run my country, I just want to be myself and my family safe. Just a simple wish from a simple lady.

But Life is not so simple as it is. Sometime, it's not about what I want. It's more about what others want based on their perception. Just like the other day, I was under great attack that when my girl called me, my tone to her wasn't sweet. She perceived that I am angry with her and was happy that she need not stay here with me. I always have to emphasize that I am her mother, my love for her is because she is my daughter!!! And not because she did something pleasing to me or not etc...

My mother is such a person to. She rather have her own life and enjoy her life to the fullness without touching material nor power. Yet through this sickness, I realised there are people that rather she sleeps and rather she get worsen than she is currently is. For what? The insecurity of the mind of that pitiful self.

I thought only God, My Abba Father cares about blood linkage. Seem like another group of people also keen! Through mum, I know I have such a relative who are now opposition minister of Parliament. When I heard about him, I care less who he is. Even when I know him from the news, I also don't bother about him.

But, someone cares. Cousin and uncle told us of how they received treatment to their mum and ownself. And from what the doctor keen proposal of what my mum should go through, and the what not they are feeding her through those tube that are connected to her and from they trying to expose her to warm air and then the aircon and with fan blowing. I wonder what are they doing to my mum. They even suggested to open my mum's head from a child fist size to a 8-10cm by 5cm big hole on her head!!!!

It's really mind blowing!!! I am glad that I have Lord! Whatever they tried, Lord have been keeping me and my mum alive!!! Glory Glory!!! I could only thank Him that He is a Real and Truth God!!! As I used to say and still saying, without Him, I would be long gone, but with Him, Hallelujah!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Just imagine what they exposed mum to, the hospital sent to her room HIV infected man that they must changed the curtain and mop the wall beside the normal cleansing they did to the previous infected person. Currently, to convince us to let mum go for operation, they last night brought a middle aged woman with head operation to share the same room as mum.

Things are getting weird, but only Lord knows and only Lord could protects and only Lord could healed. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

With this the darkest moment in my life and mum's life, I know our blessedness will soon be with us. As in the darkest hour of the night, Jesus came to the boat of his disciple. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

Abba, not by power, not by might, but by your Spirits, you handle all things that come to me and my mum. Glory to you!!! Amen Amen!!!May the Name of Jesus be Glorify through our midst!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: