Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Grace that Never Ends...

Writing this blog for so many years, this is the first time I don't know what to write. At this point of time, what affected me is my memory, my thoughts, my blood and my body fluid. Each day that I am alive, all is by the Grace of Jesus that never ends. Glory Glory!!!

I don't know about the darkness out there, but here with me is the worst of all at the same time, the Glory of Jesus in my life is the only hope that keeps me alive daily!!! Without Lord, I will be long gone! Imagine I turned white and have to pray to Lord to pump blood into me again!!! Even when I go to sleep I have to ask for His Great Protection!!! When time to awake I need Him to wake me up and whatever that is lacking in me He gives...Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

This is my life as at these few weeks. That is why I don't know what else I could write except Lord is very Faithful in my life. Beside weekly encouraging me through the sermons, He is daily my Saviour night and day!!! Glory to Jesus that He had done His Finished Work at the Cross so that I could receive all that I lack!!! Hallelujah to His Goodness!!!!

Lord promised to shift me out of here! I believe He will as He is always Faithful!!! My girl's heart is with the daddy and not me. But Lord told me how she would turn back to me again, so I rest in His Promises!

This End Time of my old life, means the old chapter of my life, not old age, as in Christ there is no old age!!!:P Abba is being very Good to me! He encourages me, show me my future is bright, very bright! He show me new paths when it's the end of road ahead. He opens the door of Hope for me so that I will not be despair! Glory Glory!!!

Just look at my life, husband has long gone and now happy with a woman that is good in spending his money and he is glad to pay!!! A daughter that prefers life with daddy and the new woman, every weekends are always fun fun time.

All these are end of road for me! From ex first taste of abundance of women to scare to let me know, to dare to challenge me to hack care about me to show off his new woman in my presence to bringing her into my house to tramp all over my place and touch all my things including checking my ward robe.

From a daughter I have cared all these years to one that prefer the fun life instead of the calm life here. Whatsoever I said fallen on deaf ears, whatever her dad said weigh a bit more in her heart. But she is like a wild ox that anyhow push ahead and I looking at all these happening I am wary.

However, Lord told me to rest in Him and see His Manifestation. There is no way I could change her, only Lord could!!! I am trusting Him to do the transformation. I could do nothing to change her a bit!!! But Lord promised that He could and told me His Plan!!! Glory Glory!! Amen Amen!!!

As my saving is going on a gentle down slope, I am looking forward to the blessed life to handle the coming year financial melt down. Well, not exactly a melt down, I do have another reservoir I could tap into but at this moment I am not looking for that!!!

Life in Christ is not just bearable, it is still good!! Despite all the above problem, life is still normal! Whatever I needed daily I am still going ahead and doing it. There is no lack in my life presently. All are well taken care of by the Lord!!! Glory Glory!!!

Currently, I am at Song of Songs and it's good to flow in the Love in the Song of Songs than the negativeness of the book of Job!!! Lord promises are being revealed much more in this Song of Songs! I could see my paths ahead are getting better!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I left 93 pages more before I complete the meditation. Lord is revealing much more and I am taking a longer time but still, I am filling my inner Man daily!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba Father, thank You for fellowshipping with me in the Holy of Holy!!! I greatly appreciates Your Promises! When man encourage, nothing much is done beside feel better. But when Almighty God, my Abba Father encourages me, I know work is done for the new path He lay ahead for me to walk. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: