Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Heart is Pure

Lord sent me to talk to my eldest sis, Ad, last night. As they were out, I waited for 2 hours for them. Lord knows I do not like to go out late of the night so let me get off by 8pm. But as they were out doing their traveling laudatory out there, I wait till 10pm for their return. Praise Jesus that He was with me. Glory Glory!

As usual, the heart is not willing to receive. I should know husband and wife are on the same thinking after marrying for so long. What I didn't know is their previous talking of taking care of mum is more of a verbal talk only. I prayed to Lord that they will have favour with mum in their house. I also prayed for Lord to give them wisdom to accommodate mum.

Even though there were slight hostility, I managed to get the message through. Lord knows that as long as mum is well, they will not receive mum. He knows mum have to have some incapability before they are willing to take her in. Glory Glory!

Last week, mum so signs of could not cook her own food or buy her own food well. I described what I saw about how mum reacted to my packet of rice for her dinner. The way she sat and the way she ate. The action did worry me and she was touched and willing to take mum in. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord is good! He let my eldest sister family to have mum so that their relationship with mum will grow. Lord let them grow their love for mum from smallest to biggest. It's the same when mum was here previously. Her stay here let me and Jc had a better understanding of her! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

Lord said that with sis willing to receive mum, the rotation of responsibility of taking care of mum will happen next year. He is getting me, Su and Ad ready to receive mum into our house. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I am pleased with what Lord has done in my family! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

Last night, on checking the letter box, CDC & CCC, our grass root level of government for the society, had sent a letter to Jc. Her improvement in the 2nd half of the year over the very lousy 1st half of the year are being recognised and they are going to give her a certificate and a award voucher!!! Surely, this is a good boost for Jc! I called her last night and she and her dad were happy!!

Glory to all that Lord has done in the family! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: