Saturday, December 22, 2012

Between Death and Life

Now I know why Lord leads my mum through such a sicknesses. Glory Glory! After less than 2 weeks, my mum finally wakes up. Glory to Jesus!!! Thanks to all the prayer warriors that helped me pray for my mums. She moved out of NICU 3 nights ago. Glory Glory!!!

She had been through the worst CT Scan that her skin and her was so full of radiation that I was praying for her 10-15cm away from her body and I could feel the radiations!!! In their evilness, Lord woke mum up to their surprise. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

She was shifted to a ward share with 5 other beds. Today, an 80+ year old lady was pushed into the ward and put on oxygen immediately. I looked at her but she looked weird. I could not explain the weird feeling I had for her.

At evening, nurse told her family members that she was in critical situation. My heard was pumping hard for some reason and I decided to ask them if ok for me to pray for their mum. They were not Christian. She had a fall and knocked her head. It was bleeding internally but doctor said her heart too weak to be operate on.

Her heart beat and breathing was falling. It was at a critical low of 10 when I started my prayer. Lord told me spirit of death want to claim her and I bind them out twice and plea the blood of Jesus over her life.

The indicator for dunno breathing or heart beat rose to 65. I called the family to thank Jesus for saving and asked for her name and asked her to call for Jesus to save her. Glory Glory!!!

Suddenly, there is an error shown on the machine and they called the nurse in. The son told me she was dead. The moment she called on the Lord, Jesus brought her up to heaven and she died. Her family were all in shock as she was brought to hospital at around 3-4pm and by 7+pm, she was gone!!! I was in great shock to go through such too!!! Lord had told me her head flood with blood and no way to save her.

On the way home, as my heart was not settled over such a quick death. I had heard of people fall and died before. I used to wonder how they could die from 1 fall and I finally understood!!! Lord let her talked to me and she told me she saw hell and now in heaven. She said heaven is very beautiful and is happy that I led her to the Lord. She said she never know Jesus beforehand!!!

Lord said she will be in the dream of her family members to let them know she is in good hand. I am happy for her that she got to meet Jesus at the nick of time. It was so critical and fighting with devil but Lord win the battle. Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!!

Yes, from her case could see life is so fragile but at the same time, I am glad that because I have Lord in my life, Lord never let me go through such trauma, even dad gone through half a year or more of lingering to wait for him to receive the healing before finally he call it quit. But dad was with Jesus nevertheless! Glory Glory!!!

As for mum, she is recovering well in the ward. Lord is protecting and blessing her! Hallelujah!!! Even though her right body faced a bit challenge in moving, I am trusting Lord for a full recovery. Her memory is recovering too. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

What a memorable moment at the ward today!!! The cute thing is the bed opposite this lady saw the lady as she was pushed in from A&E and saw her scary look and pulled the curtain to enclose her bed. But as the woman died, she was there and she covered herself with bed sheet so as not to look at her. Hahaha...

Death, where is your stink!!! Glory to Jesus for His Finished Work!!! Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen!!! Amen!!!

No comments: