Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Father

My Father in Heaven is such a caring God. I do wish I could hug him closely with warmth body contact to find my comfort. But he is as good with words. The comfort that comes from Him through His assurance is so warmth and so assuring. Abba, how can I thank you? I thank you for sending Lord Jesus as my personal Saviour. His work at the cross is so perfect that I could always draw my comfort from Lord Jesus.

After 10 years of drifting in this marriage, suddenly, things ahead is going to be an unknown. Ex-hubby-to-be has already signed his divorce letter today. Lawyer will be contacting me end of the week to go down to sign too. After that will be waiting for the court date. Things has been going smoothly so far. Nothing for me to contest, more of getting it over with. Each step of the process Lord is leading me closely, even with lots of favour. Can you imagine, current arrangement is P buy over the apartment and me n Jc will live in it instead of him. Haha...ever heard of such in a divorce? Guess Daddy put the idea in P, even though he claimed that it's for his daughter sake. Praise the Lord!

My Abba keep on assuring me. Even with much of his revelation of my future life, walking through this divorce can be scary too. After all, after 10 years of such life, things going to change in the future. The unknown is usually scary. But listening to worship song like 'At the Cross' brings him back to me to be my boldness and my shalom peace. Praise the Lord!

Being a housewife for 8 years and lost touch of the working world, divorce can easily throw me to the open to fend for myself. But, praise the Lord, long before this happen, Lord is already training me up to lean on Him so that He could come through me to heal the nations. As I get to see the reality of Jesus died and rose again when I read the book of Acts, the scenes were so real to me. Glory to Lord Jesus!

Walking with Jesus for so long, now into my 3rd year, daily worshiping and praying in the spirit to get into the spirit realm and spending time meditating and talking with Abba father, I know my life is well taken care of by Abba. He is not letting me out in the wild to be eaten by the wolf. He keeps me in his bosom, close in His heart, every step in the daily event in my life, he leads me closely. Each step he explained to me in details, Abba did not let me wonder in despair. Glory Glory!

I am looking forward to his transformation of me to be his tall, slim, sexy, beautiful and youthful preaching and healing girl. Currently, he has strengthening me up, so much so that there was twice while walking with 8 years old Jc, I asked her what happen, because mummy here could walk faster than her that she told me to slow down. Haha...Praise the Lord!

Abba father, I am happy that I have you as my daddy. The path ahead is bright, I know, for you are faithful and surely, what you started, surely you will complete it. Glory to you, Lord Jesus! May Your Glory shines brighter and brighter and may your Name be lifted up high. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: