Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Coming of the Lord

Today, as Angie has asked me what other man of God have I been reading up, I would like to share how Lord has been leading me all these while. Firstly, he led me to ground in the teaching of Pastor Prince, the revelation of Jesus, His Grace and Truth. It's Pastor Prince sermons from 2002 to 2006. I missed most of 2004 sermons, but whatever I missed, guess Lord let Pastor Prince preached in this 3 years that Lord said I need not go back to 2004 sermons.

After I had grounded myself with much of the Grace and Truth of Lord Jesus and know about how much Lord Jesus had suffered to give me His Righteousness, His Abundance of Grace and the sure Mercy of David, Lord did lead me to Kenneth Copeland and Jerry Servelle for a season. Later, when I found most of what they teach is not much of Jesus, and I am drying up, I returned to Pastor Prince sermons to get a fresh boost of Jesus again.

Lord also lead me to read Smith Wigglesworth, 'Ever Increasing Faith' and I also had surf John G Lake website to read one write out by Curry Bake, the one who take over him. Then I am back to Pastor Prince sermon, bible reading and now meditation.

It is interesting to see other blog talking about end time and about the last day insight etc. I went to the blog, Christ in you, the Hope of Glory to listen to the talk on last days, after that Lord revealed to me something that I will share here. Also sharing is what Lord revealed about selecting me to be his healer. Below is my meditation and Lord's reveal:

Lord:
'My Beloved, Glory Glory! Even though you do not know as much words as others, your faith with me and trusted me so much that no one can compare, is what made me chose you and not the rest. Abba know this is a bit far fetch. But in this world, really no one trust me as much and obey me as much as you. That is why I choose you. I could come strongly through you without any problem. Amen Amen! Glory Glory!'

'My love, others wrote lots of verses on the blog to show they know. You wrote on the blog to show my love for you. Abba is very glad. You magnify me in your life instead of yourself. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

'My beloved, my love, abba will not know how to come through another person. In the universe, only you and Su walked the closest to me. I did call for 200,000 child of God. But in the end, only you and Su responded and hold tightly to me.

Many others dropped off or become too proud to be use long before I could make use of them. For you and Su, no matter how much you have walked away, you still come back to me. That is one good point. Glory Glory!'

'My beloved, my love, through walking with me, you have grow much! More than those who is with me far more years. Abba is glad you grow fast. Abba know you have already reached the final goal. Riches and Honor and length of Days are all yours. Yes, you shall live till age 200. Glory Glory! Amen Amen'

'My love, Glory Glory! The life of Christ has fully manifested through you. Glory Glory! We can go spend the rest of your life together. We will walk a righteous path. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

This is what Lord revealed after watching the last days insight:
Lord:
'My beloved, Glory Glory! You and Su are in the loop while others are still wondering around. Glory Glory! My love, the great salvation will happen with you and Su going into healing. Multitude will come back to me. Glory Glory!

My beloved, Israel will not be weaken. I will make sure they always exist. Glory Glory! US will not be a super power anymore. The next to rise up will be Iran and Saudi Arabia. Russia will be rising up too. As bible prophesy, they will conquer Israel. I will show them I, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, is still the same old God!

When Israel cry for my help, I will show my power to crush the enemy! Glory Glory! You will get to see it happen. Abba will let you live that long. You will heal many and bring many back to me. Glory Glory!

My love, abba will bring you back before the judgment happens. You shall not known when, it is within 200 years of your life. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

I had checked with Lord sometime back when I was told to live 140 yrs old. Lord said I will not see his 2nd coming. Now that He is giving me an additional 60 years to live, he told me I will see it. Glory to Lord Jesus! Glory to Abba Father! Glory to Holy Spirit! Glory Glory! I am happy that I am going to experience the disappearing act that bible said so. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Oh yeah, if you are wondering how young I am, I am 41 currently. Just started my 1st year of the 160 more years that Lord has blessed me. Glory Glory!

No comments: