Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Divorce

It's a long wait since last September. Finally, the curtain going to close soon. My divorce court date is set at 7th October 2009 10:30am.

Since last September, it's a long 9 months of one discovery after another and in between heart breaking and picking up, praying to the Lord for deliverance and fighting the spiritual attacks that came with it. There were many rounds of giving forgiveness but all fallen on deaf ears.

Finally, Lord revealed in May that the divorce is on the way. Initially, I was fearful and heartache, so much love, so much emotions that is tight to this relationship. Even though I accepted it, I did hope that there would be a turning point. But Lord told me it's a dead end.

Lord led me to accept this decision and in order not to be hurt anymore, in July, I obeyed Lord and called P to look for a lawyer. Within this period, Lord led me to recall there was no true love from P to me. Each of the question marks that I had in the 10 years of marriage, Lord opened them up to let me see that P acted in that way because he has no true love for me, and could easily put others in priority instead of me. Lord even let me see a Korean show that I could see my life in it. It was so sad that I did not finish watching it.

Lord also let me see P won't change his night life. Recently, P shown a video clip of a pub and scene in it that he said 'it brings back fond memory'! Lord led me to recall in a few occasion in our marriage, he claimed something missing in his life and he didn't know what. Recent months, he ever told me that with the night life, that's the way he likes about his life. Lord led me to realise this is the kind of life I do not want to have in my husband. P is not suitable to be my man anymore.

On 8th September 2009, Tuesday, he went to sign the divorce documents and was submitted to court. On Friday, was my turn to go sign. After that the secretary submitted the documents for court date. It's just a few days ago, Lord blessed for quick process. Secretary told me the likely court date should be end October, but by the Grace of Jesus, it is on 7th October. Praise the Lord!

The other day, I asked P what he thought of the divorce, He said 'YIPPY!!!', he is really very joyful over it. Anyway, now that Lord cleared all my feelings and emotions for him, I no longer feel much for him. I am looking ahead to Lord Jesus provision.

As I obeyed Lord and walk His way, he showed me that his way is right. I am glad that I have such a Great Daddy that do not want to see me suffer in this loveless marriage. After so long, I don't know what true love is about. But, Lord is going to bring me a man that will show me what true love is about. He said this union is heaven on earth marriage. I am really looking forward to His Provision.

If you want to pray for me, you could pray to Lord to give me strength to go through it in peace. Thanks!

Abba father, thank you for being my great comforter. I know I am greatly blessed and highly favored. Abba father, thank you for loving me so much! Amen! You care so much for my happiness. I am so glad to have you in my life. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Update (25/09/2009):
While talking to P about Iran rising up as a super power, ex-hubby-to-be said they won't as the one leading the country has been there for a long time. He then said US and Israel are the countries that attack other countries and they are the one creating trouble. When I heard that, I was so shocked at what he believed. No wonder Lord wanted him out of my life.

He anti-God's work in Israel and anti-Christ. No wonder Lord want him out. There is no way me and him can be together when both of us standing on opposite bank of each other!

Update (12/10/2009):
Glory Glory! On 7/10/2009, I sent this prayer to P, who was in court for the divorce, 'I pronounce a blessing upon our divorce. May Jesus bless this court process fast and easy. May a satisfying result from the judge in favour of God the Father! Amen!' Praise the Lord! P told me this group of people going for divorce, each case took about 5 - 10mins! P was last in the queue.

The lawyer thought that it would be 12:30pm before our divorce could be heard, but at 11:30am, the clerk came to ask him. Lawyer was in other building handling something. He has to rush there in 5-10mins as judge had something on after that! She gave P 10mins grace. Our divorce was done in 5 mins. P said the lawyer will list out all the terms and he just have to say yes, yes, yes to all that was asked. If that is what he wants. Judge signed and then that's it! Glory to Lord Jesus!

This procedure make the divorce a lot easier than the marriage. Hallelujah! We are now in interim divorce. Now in the 3 months of grace time to allow regret. 7th Jan next year we will receive the Finalise Divorce. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sis, may this be useful to you.
http://www.marriagetoday.org/site/PageServer?pagename=mtrl_divorce