Monday, September 28, 2009

The Healer within me

Abba father has led me this 3 years to understand him better. To know how he works through us. Through listening to the sermons of Pastor Prince and His Presence in me to teach me what I need to know, He let me realise that me alone is nothing, a breath as the bible in Psalm 62:9 'Lowborn men are but a breath, highborn are but a lie; if weighed on a balance, they are nothing; together they are only a breath.'

Many a time,churches urges child of God, you, to do something for the body of Christ. To heal the sick, to bring souls into church. But bible said that from the least to the greatest, they shall know me. Personally, my 3rd uncle family are Christians. Since young I know that. Cousins did invite me and my siblings to church. My sis and me were not ready then. I liked the worship songs, but the sermon was very boring that I shut down. My sis went to the church camp and argued with those that said Jesus is the only God. They were not able to convince her and isolated her in the end.

But what did Abba say? He said it's Him that people from the least to the greatest will come to know him! Through these 3 years, I realised that Lord knows whose heart is opened for him to pour his Gospel and His Goodness into them. This end time, Lord is coming out mightily to bring back his lost sheep. He is rising His army of soldiers to help him on this.

Many a time, child of God will think, or rather Lord give them thoughts that they want to be part of that army. With this thought, you might think you need to go and do something about it for it to happen.

But what Lord wants is for those he calls, to sit at his feet, hear from him and look upon him just like Mary, who sit at his feet to hear his words and did the right thing in the end. Nobody, included the wise men that went to Jesus knew when and where he was born; know the movement of Lord; they knew it much later, after he was born. But Mary, who let Jesus come out of her knew when Jesus was born and Mary, who sat at his feet and heard him, do the right thing at the right time before His death! Praise the Lord!

At this end time, Lord wants to come through many to heal the nations. Yes, Holy Spirit is in us. We, who accepted Christ has body, soul and spirit. Lord reside in the spirit realm. How come healing in church, sometime healed sometime not? Currently, the healing works when the person, who is sick, looked upon Lord and believe by the stripes of Jesus, he is healed. As you read in the bible, the woman, who bleed for 12 years, believing that when she touched Jesus, she shall be healed and she did. Glory to Lord!

In this end time, Lord is coming out of child of God to heal the sick. That means if you keen to let Lord come through you, you should sit at the feet of Jesus and hear his words. Lord disclosed through me that all that he needs you to know, was revealed through Pastor Prince 2002 – 2006 sermons. In fact, that was what I sat under in my early years to hear him.

Paul has said in Philippians 1:9 '..my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ – to the glory and praise of God'. If you didn't realise, Paul was living out the gospel that Lord could come through him mightily to heal the sick!

Lord wants you to sit at his feet and fill your spirit man up. When your mindset renew and keep renewing till you think like him, walking his commandment of Love, lead by the spirit, He will be able to come through you to do the work.

For us, our part is to empty of ourselves. The more we think nothing of our selves, the more Lord can come through you. It was in my weakness, that I realise the fullness of me is actually not me. It's Lord who enable me and He is the wisdom, the understanding, the strength and the energy! Glory to Lord Jesus!

In my current nature age, I had began to feel breathlessness when I run..could say I could not run much. But lately, when Lord filled me up, I found that I have the strength to run and I did not experience any breathing heavily and I could speed fast., that's how much Lord has strengthened me up when I realise me is not actually me. Me is the weak me, who is the breath and everything else is the Lord! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Ever since Lord has led me to lead Angie, he is boiling this message in me. Hope you receive the fullness of this message!

Abba father, by the Grace of Lord Jesus, may you manifest your Lord's hand into the forehead and the brain of the reader of this post. Bind the satan out of their forehead and brain and throw them down to hell in the name of Jesus. Amen Amen! Abba father, may you open the eyes of their heart to receive the fullness of your message! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: