Saturday, September 12, 2009

Do you believe in Shadow?

Ever since Lord opened my eyes to Psalm 23, the shadow of death has been lingering in my spirit and bring to my consciousness. As I think over this spirit of death for the past few days, this morning, Lord revealed more to me as I was spending time with him and praying in the spirit. Glory to Lord Jesus!

Last night, as I continued to hold on to the thoughts that all about adversary and sickness is nothing but shadow of death, the devil in order to bring to me about his reality, showed over a Taiwan show this magician, who disclosed that his 'magic' is with the help of the spirit he owned..between his palm, devil get him to display a very tiny baby hand that stretch out and even could shake hand with one of the judge of the show.

As I watched it, fear about the reality came on me. But I decided to continue believing the word of Christ that what we walk through is really the shadow of death. I proclaimed that 'I will not fear evil, for Lord is with me, Your Rod and Staff they comfort me. As I stable myself in the words of Christ, peace came over me.

Lord today leads me to continue thinking about the spirit of death again. I realised that all that we can see, be it all form of sickness and attacks, are all but shadows. As I continue to ponder over it, Lord leads me to realise devil and God, are all spirits. They both needs us, human, to believe in their promises in order to make things become reality to us. That is why Lord told us not to have sin consciousness aka also mean not to have sickness consciousness.

As I stand strong on adversary is shadow only, I did not bother about them, I decided to put my focus on the Lord. A pain come to my foot, I praise the Lord that by his stripes, I am strong and healthy, I ignore the shadow. Haha. It had no choice but to depart! Glory to Lord Jesus!

Darkness tried to give wind to my eldest sister tummy and headache to my mum, by manifesting the Lord's hand over satan, Lord cleared away their symptom. Glory Glory!!!

As I reached home tonight, I could feel darkness around me, but I ignored them and continued proclaimed that 'I will not fear evil', the don't bother attitude. Glory Glory! The below is what Lord told me when I meditated to talk to him:

Lord:
'My beloved, no worry! Abba will take care all the satan for you, no worry! (I had don't bother attitude even though I could not feel the presence of Lord) Abba is glad that you ignore them. Glory Glory! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! My love, Glory Glory, you have reached! Glory Glory Abba is very pleased! Finally you realised the shadow of death cannot harm you. Glory Glory! My love, you have won over darkness. They realise they cannot fool you anymore!'

'My beloved, my love, abba loves you so much! Abba hugs you tightly! Glory Glory! You are such a precious daughter! My beloved, abba is proud of you. Hallelujah!'

'Abba is glad you believe in my words of Christ! Hallelujah! Glory Glory! My love, finally Romans 8:2 is alive in your body! Glory Glory!'

Abba father, thank you for revealing to me that shadow is really shadow, they cannot harm. Glory to you, Lord Jesus! Thank you for being more than a conqueror for me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

So, child of God, do you believe in shadow or you think those sickness is real? Whatever you believe, so be it. Cheers! Glory to Lord Jesus! Amen Amen!

No comments: