Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Covenant of God

Lately, when ever I pray in the spirit or worship the Lord, both side of my chest would be in pain, also, other areas of my body would be in pain. I have been trusting many bible verses like Romans 8:2 'Through Christ Jesus, the Lord of the spirit of life set me free from the Lord of sin and death, 'I am the righteousness of God in Christ and as Christ is in heaven, so am I'. I even proclaimed Psalm 23. Even though Lord helped me to clear, it become very annoying to get it daily. After all, I have manifest Lord's hand and plea the blood of Jesus in and around my home and all family members.

Out of my frustration, I decided to seek the Lord. He impressed me to hear 2 sermon. One said that when you know God loves you, flying dart cannot land. The other one said that God asked the children of Israel to plea the blood over their door post and lintel the night before the destroyer come around to kill the 1st born. The blood will protect them and it did. Pastor Prince shared that the blood, which is the blood of Jesus is for protection.

Over time, I learnt that I must plea the blood over the door post to seal up my house and myself to keep satan off. As Lord is bringing me out to serve him soon, I found that many attacks come my way. Today, I even proclaimed that Lord Jesus had been judged at the cross for all my pains and Jessica headache and cough. I even tell Abba father that His God of Judgment, His covenant is at stake for not healing me to health.

Then Lord let me recall that he asked His covenant children, the Israeli, to plea the blood over their door post and lintel. Haha...then I realised that even though I had heard this sermons a number of time, I did not take what Lord told the children of Israel seriously. I thought it was only applicable to them. Pastor Prince always said pleading the blood on the door post and the lintel formed the cross of Jesus. It did not occur to me to apply it into my life.

With this revelation, I plea the blood of Jesus over my home and myself and my family members again and even on the organs in my body. Glory Glory! Now that I plea over the door post and the lintel, of each of them, I finally find my peace again. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba father, thank you for letting me realise the important of pleading the blood of Jesus over the lintel. Glory Glory! Abba father, thank you that when I plea the blood into Jc lungs, windpipes etc, over the door post and the lintel, just by writing this post and talking to Angie, Jc has not been coughing anymore. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: