Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Righteousness of Christ

Since 8th Nov till today, that is how long this sickness has been playing with me. I am glad that now it’s almost things of the past. This is a slow walk from sick to stand tall in Christ and proclaim my rights. Praise the Almighty God, Lord Jesus for the completed works He has done on Calvary 2000 years ago that secured my rights!!!! Amen! Amen!

I didn’t know that moon cake can be use as a weapon. Anyway, I shall not repeat what is disclosed to me by the Lord on this moon cake. I had fallen sick because I took half of it. I was distracted away from Lord so much that I could not pray to Him at all. Finally, drag myself to consult a doctor that Su said is very good in diagnosis.

I took the medicine faithfully, but trusting Lord to heal me. After I finished the completed course, I was much better, but still sick. Hubby can’t bear to see me coughing so badly that he pushed me to see the doctor again. This is the 2nd round of medicine. I have finished the cough mixture and only left 3 more tablets to go for a few more days.

After sick for 2 plus weeks, it kind of gets a bit tired of it. After all, in Christ, I am the Righteousness of God, by His stripes, I am healed and Romans 8:2 ‘Through Christ Jesus, the law of the Spirit of Life set me free from the law of the Spirit of sin and death’. I have been standing in these verses the past few days. When ever I shut my mouth, the cough come back.

Today, I was getting a bit fed up over the whole issue and a bit tired of proclaiming and proclaiming. I told Lord that I don’t know how to stand with Him and ignore the symptom. Lord let me listened to Jesus.mp3 a few times, then He leads me to listen to 03/03/08 ‘Favour stops when You receive the Enemy’s Accusations’.

From the sermon, I realised that Satan used the Law to accuse us, as long as we feel condemned, he wins and he could put sickness into us. I admitted I fell into his accusation over something that was a small mistake of mine that was solved. As I did not know, I felt bad about it. This was how sickness came into me.

As I listened to the sermon, I finally realised I now have the Righteousness of God in Christ, I should not be accused at all. Finally, I could rest in peace and don’t bother about the attack. Praise the Lord.

It was supposed to be a sickness to drag me down but Lord used it to let me realise how righteous I am in Him. I could now claim that I am the Righteousness of God in Christ firmly. No more fear for me. Praise the Almighty Lord, my sweet Daddy that wants me to rise up. He could take the sickness away easily but He let me go through it and learn that I have His Righteousness and I should not fear the accusation.

With this personal realization of the Righteousness is mine to keep, I am finally getting better this evening. Praise the Lord!

Daddy God, I know that being Your healer, You want me to know how Righteous I am in Christ, so that I will not fall in future encounter. Praise You for this learning curve. It took quite a long while, but I am finally seeing light! Praise the Lord for all that He has done on the Cross in Calvary 2000 years ago. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Amen and Amen!

No comments: