Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Abraham Blessing

I would like to share here about the Abraham blessing that Su and I are getting.

Lord has revealed about blessing Su about some 20 odd months ago. Lord also has came to me one night moons ago, to ask what I want. Ever since then, Su on and off has been asking why her bless has yet to come. I always tell her to look to Jesus, keep learning more about Jesus. This has been going on and on that when I trace back on my testimony the date/time, we were surprised that time has passed by so fast without we realizing it.

Just from the start of this year, now is already September, in these 8 months plus of learning, Lord has revealed so much of Him to me that Su and I look in wonders of all that we learnt in this period of time.

A few times last year, d always fooled Su to check different places for her blessing; it was like a aimless fly flying around searching for its food. I was fooled by the date promised too. Looking back, the excitement and the anxiousness created by d were no where near to how Lord lead us lately.

Lord slowly opens the door for us to know Lord Jesus more and more. Initially, I thought I have learnt all that I could since I know the righteousness of God in Christ. It was with each peak, Lord reveals even more of Himself that I realised there are still a lot of things I don’t know, especially with mediation of the bible. I am still having a long way to go. That is how little I know.

Now that we come so close, Lord a few weeks ago have me and Su to proclaim that ‘In the Name of Jesus, I command the blessing of Abraham to come.’ We both thought that’s all that we need to proclaim. Lord let us learn more of Him through the different offering from the book of Leviticus. After we grab all that is taught there, Lord had us proclaim that ‘In the Name of Jesus, I received the blessing of Abraham’. Lord showed Su a vision of she receive her cheque and jumping in joy. He showed me an open vision of a pipe line coming to my hand and there in my hand, the money and the car.

This leading by Lord is amazing, it is so peaceful and calm resting in Him; totally different from what d fooled us. It’s good to rest in the Lord and let Him lead us step by step. Our duty is keeping on learning about Lord Jesus more and more… Peaceful, rest and leaded life! Praise the Lord!

Now that we have proclaimed about receiving it in Spirit, next is to wait for Holy Spirit to show the signs and wonders of bringing the blessing to real life. As each done His part, Daddy God speaks on blessing us, Lord Jesus forming into the blessing and Holy Spirit will form it into physical things that we can see with our eyes and touch with our hands. Praise the Lord!

Now that the blessing of Abraham is coming so close, leaded by Lord, I went to KCM to watch the sermon by Kenneth Coperland, on the last 2 Sundays. The Most High God aka my Daddy, has promised Abraham that through him and his seed, shall all nations be blessed, through faith in Jesus finished Work on the Cross and believing I am the Righteousness of God in Christ. Praise the Lord!

Lord Jesus through His death at the Cross has removed the curse that come from Adam falls. We are back to Eden without the curse, enjoying fellowshipping with Lord and enjoying His blessing of Heaven in earth. What more can I ask? Hehe…Praise the Most High God, who owns the Heaven and Earth and He is my Beloved Daddy, that love me so much that sent His beloved Son, Lord Jesus, to the Cross so that I could come back to Him and enjoy the blessing of Abraham. Praise Daddy for loving me so much! Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah!!! Amen and Amen!!!

No comments: