Sunday, September 7, 2008

Amazing Sunday

Today is really a magical Sunday for me and Su. Praise the Lord. Su had checked with Lord on which service we should attend and Lord told her to go 1st service.

Su was there to queue, but as she was not as early as the rest plus their reserved friends, by the time she went in, many seats are all taken up. Then her eyes caught 2 seats in front of her. There are 4 of us, Su, her sons and me. Lord gets someone to block 3 seats for us and she thoughts there wasn’t anymore seats, that lady said “God bless you the seats!” and remove her reserve. Praise the Lord!

2 songs into worshipping the Lord, I had high tide, about 2 m away from the door, 2 persons (a lady and a guy) in white, opened the door widely for me. The toilet was empty, so I managed to go and returned within 1 worship song and continued my worshipping.

I was concentrating on worshipping and praising Lord to raise my inner man, I could feel a strong force came upon the whole of my forehead. Then I could see something golden bright on top of me, I could only see a tiny portion of it. Lord gave Su the full vision, she saw a glorious golden crown came upon her head and Lord showed her turn vision to see my direction and I too have a crown on my head. We could feel it even after the service. Lord said it will stay with us forever. Praise the Lord!

The amazing part is in the mid of the service, Pastor Prince was preaching and in a slightly bent forward with the left hand up position when he looked towards our direction. 1 nephew was sit between me and Su, somehow, we both felt that his eyes had locked with ours and a surprised face was on his face. He pause there without movement for a long 20sec. I was fighting a cough and had just proclaimed that “by the stripes of Jesus, I am healed” and I saw him paused there. His stared and freeze up pose make me and Su dare not move.

We asked Lord what happened to him. Lord said he was surprised to see the crown so bright on our heads and he saw our strong Shikano Glory too. Both I and Su were clueless what happened that moment. Lord refuses to reveal to us. He just said we will know in due time.

Su faced a blocked road and a jammed expressway, she prayed to Lord to open the way. When she reached the expressway, there flow was smooth; most of the cars had gone. The taxi wanted to go one road but Lord led them another. Taxi driver claimed too many traffic lights there. There were only 2 traffic lights, Lord blessed 1 green light and the amazing thing is, this road usually packed with cars, but today hardly any cars around! Praise the Lord.

I had a good trip home too. Usually I need to stand on the shuttle bus. Today the bus had enough seats for me and others. Mrt ride also smooth, I got seat all the way home.

We are amazed by all the blessed day we went through. It something we don’t understand. God Flavour seems to be in operation in abundance. Praise the Lord for a Blessed Sunday. Hallelujah! Amen!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah sis.