Thursday, September 11, 2008

To Look at Christ

I have been having a bad cough since Monday. As Lord has anointed me with the healing power, I tried to cast off the cough a number of times lately. However, I have not been successful. Actually with Lord’s help, I did manage to get the symptom down.

However, it rises up again to disturb me. Each time when the prayer works, it would somehow creep back again. Last night, out of desperation, I even called Daddy God for help.

Today I was supposed to go see a doctor, but too bad, the clinic that Su recommended was closed for the day. I take it as Lord wants me to learn to trust Him. Somehow, this sermon, 11/11/07 ‘The Glory, If you are conscious in it, You will walk in it’ caught my eyes and I decided to listen to it.

Pastor Prince was talking about sometime we are fooled by the body symptom. He was talking about his stomach pain, which turn out to be nothing. He spent over $1k to find that out. Once he realised there was nothing wrong in him, the pain suddenly gone.

Lord sends my care leader wife to call me up and check on me. I told her I have been spending time trusting the Lord and casting the sickness. She told me there is no spiritual warfare to fight. We are to take Holy Communion and believe in Jesus finished work.

What the sermon and care leader wife said did not get into me. Lord told me to watch ‘The Passion of The Christ’. Through the show, Lord revealed Lord Jesus has disarmed the adversary and they have no rights to accuse me. Lord also created a deep impression on the part where Lord Jesus talked about taking Holy Communion for remembrance of Him.

Through this few days of tiredness, I was distracted till I have not much time for the Lord. This cough also stopped me from praying in the spirit.

Just now as I was showering, suddenly Lord impressed that it’s not how I trust Him to fight the cough; rather Holy Spirit says that He is here to witness to us the truth of what Jesus had done. When we proclaim the truth, He will show His signs and wonders in agreement with the truth! Praise the Lord!

Lord also let me recall that most of the time, people are conscious of the world than of Christ. We are to be conscious of the Truth, as the Truth will set us free.

As I look to Christ Jesus that ‘by His stripes, I am healed’, the symptom of cough did not surface. However, as I put conscious to it again, surfaced and get stronger. It’s a fight of faith to believe ‘by the stripes of Jesus, I am healed’.

Please pray for me to stand strong in the Truth of Christ, the Living God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sis, one time the sympton on my leg came back and I began to feel some pain till one day HS impressed me and asked me what and why do I fear? Immediately the pain left!
Remember, be strong and courageous; do not be afraid nor be dismayed for the LORD our God is with us wherever we go.

Stephanie said...

Hi Peter,

Thank for your comment.

I am finally getting better. Thanks!