Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jesus, The Word of Christ

Through these 14 days of sickness, I have not been able to get rid of it. Even with doctor medicine finished, I was still coughing badly this morning. Lord let me try out for 2 weeks. Today finally, Pastor Lian preached instead of Pastor Prince. Lord has given her words on teaching me how to fight this sickness. Praise the Lord!

Yesterday, at Su place, she was listening to a sermon, which Lord said that casting the devil out, even though it’s rightfully so, but it’s works, more of God’s fiery. It’s not the way to do in this new covenant. Under Grace, we should just trust the words of Christ to fight the adversary. We should do it in rest too.

Last night, Lord asked me to go KCM to listen to Gloria weekend preaching about healing. She also said that we need to stand on God Words for healing and in all areas of our needs. She prayed for healing for those who watch the sermon, however, I was not able to overcome the temptation of the cough.

Praise the Lord, today Pastor Lian preaches that when Jesus fights the devil in the 40days temptation in the wilderness, He didn’t cast the devil out. Instead, He said “It is written…” He uses the Word of Christ to fight the devil instead. Finally, I realised I have been using the wrong method to fight my cough, no wonder not much improvement to it.

I stood on Roman 8:2 ‘It is written: “Thru Christ Jesus, the law of the spirit of Life set me free from the law of sin and death”’ I proclaimed during the service and on the way home. I was having fever, so I took a panadol and went to sleep. Pastor Lian said we do not know how the seed works, but as we sow it into our heart, it will grow in a matter of time, through our sleep. Praise the Lord, I feel better when I woke up. Now I am on the route of recovery. Praise the Lord!

Daddy God, Thank You for reminding me the right way to fight the adversary. After standing on the word of Christ, finally, I am feeling better. Lord, I know You want me to be healthy to receive the blessing of Abraham. I shall stand on Your Words to see the healing come through. Praise the Lord!

No comments: